• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic EP3 Transformer

It's the opposite though, as his background is black with a red transformer logo. The background would have to be white to pull this off and I don't think that would look too good.
Unless the background is red and the red bit you have said about it outlined in black

Yup, best leaving as is.

Although it's a nice idea, if you mess with it too much it won't look like the red H or the Autobot logo.

hmmm yeah maybe the red H part in white instead?

You could do the background Black, the Autobot White, and keep the H red as per my post. I would have posted a white one but it won't have shown up because the background of the thread is also White - hence I posted the black!

It looks great as it does though, I was just trying to tie a red 'H' in to the theme as it's a Type-R :D

BTW, you're most welcome - don't be afraid to use the button, if I've helped you!

Last edited by a moderator:
ta mate. its not too bad. do want coilovers in the near future *** want to be slightly lower and better set up

See i'm trying to decide over spoon or eibach. Eibach will defo have better ride comfort i guess. How much did you pay for your springs?

Bit of a bump but where did you get the Transformer stickers from? Or does anyone know where to get them from?

EDIT: Last Activity 20-03-2010 04:18 PM doubt I will get an answer from Darwin :lol:

Back