• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic Grey CTR

Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday!:cool:

I bought it about 10 days ago now and have been loving it ever since :D

I spent a few hours yesterday giving it a good clean and polish.

I used AutoGlym SRP, EGP and then a layer of P21's

Here are the results...

DSC_5588.jpg

DSC_5586.jpg

DSC_5591.jpg

DSC_5593.jpg

DSC_5595.jpg

DSC_5596.jpg

DSC_5598.jpg

DSC_5603.jpg

DSC_5604.jpg

DSC_5607.jpg

So far I have ordered:

- Silvatec indicator bulbs
- New plates
- Autostyle mats
- Richbrook tax disc holder

I would have gone for the JDM mats but as £140 a set I couldn't part with the cash! The autostyle were £60 in total.

Wouldn't mind a new head unit with ipod connectivity as well.

Looks mint matey :)

Wheel refurb?

B e warned, the p21s will drop off next week :lol: - it's a good escuse to re wax :D

Lovely car mate, best color too. Mine WOULD look like that if i could be arsed to clean it:lol:

Evening Daz, your first CTR looks real nice :cool:

I do love spending a good few hours washing, de-tar-ing, polishing & Jetseal 109-ing :lol:

My neighbors think im off my tits, but then again......:rolleyes:

Evening Daz, your first CTR looks real nice :cool:

I do love spending a good few hours washing, de-tar-ing, polishing & Jetseal 109-ing :lol:

My neighbors think im off my tits, but then again......:rolleyes:

Evening:D

My neighbours do think I am mad! Especially when they are done after 30 minutes and I am still there 3 hours later! :eek:

Great looking car mate, good colour choice. Make sure you keep on top of the detailing and give a G220 a try.

I was home in England at the weekend, I drove over. And for my birthday my folks bought me an Autoglym valet kit. I spent all day Saturday scrubbing the beast, knowing full well that the following day I was going to be driving it back to Germany and it would be caked in 800 miles of crap. And yet I still did it.
Its like therapy to me, and theres nowt like the feeling of driving a really shiney, polished motor is there?!

Back