• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Type R

Thanks a lot, yea wasn't madly impressed with the fit but as far as grip and feel there excellent. And yea looks like a poor design for the levers but luckily they can be had for 7 pound lol

Finally got my new brake slide Bolts/Pins and Boots, Painted and fitted and good to go. Also got some Diesal Leak off Pipe and did the Window rattle Modification, fits perfect and looks almost standard.

Been out today and the rattle in the windows has completely gone so really pleased with that small Mod. New Genuine Front Honda Badge Arrived today, removed the grill and refitted the new one and reused the metal push nuts. Looks miles better. Also gave the whole car a clean today using Auto Finesse Triple, Absolute brilliant stuff and a treat to work with. Heres the Badge Pics

Before : Its worse than it looks

After :

Replaced the front ARB Bushes today ( Genuine Honda parts ) as there was a slight knock on rough roads, As i'd done most other things these seemed like the last bit. Has made a massive difference even *** they didn't look massively worn. Were really soft *** compared to new ones so show there age a little. Also got around to fitting my Private Plate, Not to everyones taste but i like it, S14 is my bday Sep 14th and TKO as i love boxing and Cage fighting, also 6 out of 9 of my boxing/Cagefights have been by TKO, Heres my Latest Fight also for anyone Interested https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRNXMuvYW3k Won By TKO again.

Last edited by a moderator:
few updates : Brake pads were banging in reverse and a slight knock when on rough roads ( only few months old - Pagid ) Swopped them out for genuine Honda ones and its perfect now. not sure if its the shims that have made the difference or just overall fit but its certainly made it quieter

Had a blow in the exhaust and found the centre section ( B-Pipe ) Flange had decided to crumble, So decided to try the Sportex one to increase the noise slightly but remain Standard Looking. Took a few pics of removal as we had to heat the cat End as the nuts were almost gone. Forgot to get some Pics of the B-Pipe once fitted.
Its going back on the ramps Sat afternoon to have some genuine Honda studs and nuts fitted as we have used nuts and bolts for now as the Studs were no good either.

Tried some new Cleaning products on the car and happy with the Results

- Poorboys black hole
- Collinite 476
- Clay barred the whole car

Next Jobs :

Replace rear lights for Pre-faceligt
Clutch Change and Valve Clearances
Machine Polish to get it Perfect
Replace Slider the Steering rack, No play but can feel a slight knock through steering on rough roads and bumps

Where did you get the hose for the window rattle mod?
Windows in this ep3 rattle horrendously, the windows in my last one didn't rattle at all

Car looks fantastic mate, good work on the engine bay too!! nice little upgrades to make it look like it did off the production line

Few Small Updates and Upgrades:

-Pre-facelift rear lights on the way
-S200 Air Filter and a Ram-Air Breather , Just a temporary fit for sound purposes as they sound fantastic , keeping bottom half of box in so will be a quick swop over
-Cars in with a friend tommorow having front ball joints done as one boot has split , While it's there its having Energy wishbone bushes fitted to save replacing them at a later date .

will update with Pictures once all done.

Ball joints now done and the Energy Wishbone bushes. Feels really tight now so pleased with the cheap modification.
Also got around to fitting the S2000 Filter and Ram Air breather, Cut the airbox to allow the filter to sit perfectly inside it, Heres the results

image upload no compression

imagehosting

gifs upload

The sound is fantastic between 5 and 8000 RPM , Vtec kick is awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ1aQOLvrWs heres a 10 second clip , sounds better in the car as you can here the build up

How much for that window rattle mod? Mine get on my nerves sometimes. And the filter looks and sounds good! Sort of thing I'd like to add to my engine bay but not sure on spending a lot on it. They pretty reasonable?

the filter was £19 from JapserviceParts , Fits onto the Standard intake pipe and sits in the bottom part of the airbox perfect. Sounds awesome in person really hard to capture it on the video.

Nice price for a sweet little mod like that. It looks good and the S2000 filter fits OK in the Civic? You said you had to cut it - Cut much off? And I bet it is better in person. Couldn't really get the feel of it from the video! Maybe I need to turn my speakers up a bit more though lol.

Thanks for hooking me up with that website to! Just found something on there I had no clue about but it's answered why my fans are stinking in my car. Now I've brought something from there! Probably wont be the last thing if I can find some one to help with a new air filter ;)

Spike, You bought some parts from Funky Power? They are not far from me here in Scotland. Had a good chat with Hannan. Cool bunch and nice cars too. :D

Looks like I am going down the Mugen route. And decided to go for their drop in filter for my EP3. :)

Bright orange does go well in the engine bay. :D

The service and discount from Funky power was Fantastic on the Energy Bushes and Delivery was less than 24 hours some how. Sounds good on the modifications :)

The Filter was a direct Fit with no modification needed, its only because i wanted to keep the lower part of the air-box in place as its provides a little shield from heat but also provides direct air to the filter ( And swapping back over to standard set up will be easier this way). I cut the central Rib on the Airbox to allow the filter to sit deeper in the box but the Bonnet closed with no issues as it was.

Looks like I am going down the Mugen route. And decided to go for their drop in filter for my EP3. :)

That's one expensive filter is that Scottish! Any idea of gains? I've got a K&N drop in filter at the moment, will probably upgrade to an induction kit further down the road but I'm happy with it for now.

Back