• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

just got myself a aem cai, looking for a RBC now then will be going for k-pro.

car has been sat in garage for 3weeks as i have been on holiday, looking forward to taking it out for a blast.

Projects going well then mate. I was about to buy a RBC but instead ended up buying some K-sport brakes.

3 weeks without driving. Bet you're excited. I've just been on holiday with the misses. 1356 miles with no Vtec. Very frustrating.

P1403_17-07-10.jpg

saving for kpro/k100 now :D

Love this car.

Great work Dave. Interested to see what power she makes. You're a sly dog.. Just quietly going about your modding; next thing you know it's K100 time :cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers for the comments, my sort of mods make about 240+ at TDI, any ideas what I'm looking at after CPL?

Will be going straight to Santa pod from CPL for the weekend, test the new power out. Next mods will be upgraded discs and pads and maybe some coilovers, wouldn't mind some slipstreams lol

Cheers for the comments, my sort of mods make about 240+ at TDI, any ideas what I'm looking at after CPL?

I know its hard, but try not to get excited/led by high figures.

It's more about the extra pull you get lower down the rev range.

CPL do tend to get very high figures though, so if its a high number you want you're going to a place that often find it.

Well I had my car mapped on Friday, it made 234.8bhp and 170.9ftlb. Car pulls like a train now, vtec comes in at 4.5 and revs round to 8.7. Went to santa pod today and ran a 13.9. Got some new wheels also, will post pictures on Monday.

Back