• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My CW Integra DC5 - UPDATE 14th March

TypeGRRR

Administrator
Administrator
Honda Integra DC5

• 2001 (51)
• Imported Jan 2008 by Andy (200bhp cars)
• 17,800 miles (Jan 2008 )
• Auction grade 4.5B
• Championship White
• Red Recaros
• Japanese hifi, which I don't know how to use :lol:
• Standard for now...

teg01.jpg

teg02.jpg

teg04.jpg

teg05.jpg

teg06.jpg

teg07.jpg

teg08.jpg

teg09.jpg

teg10.jpg

teg11.jpg

teg12.jpg

teg13.jpg

teg15.jpg

Mine and Ross' cars at Andy's (200bhp cars). Hi Ross if your on here...

teg_pickup_04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
stunning love the DC5 don,t see many about i am i right in thiking they are all imported? Spoke to someone the other day who wanted one but couldnt get the insurance.

stunning love the DC5 don,t see many about i am i right in thiking they are all imported? Spoke to someone the other day who wanted one but couldnt get the insurance.
All DC5 Integras are imported, though the DC2 Integra was available in the UKDM. The insurance is steep, but worth it! :cool:

Nice pics y0! :cool:

DC5 looks mint, make sure you come to the meet on the 15th.. :twisted:

Nice pics mate, I take it you like the back of the car more than the front! :p

I'm an ar$e man , what can I say... :lol:

No, the exposure worked better facing away from the sun and I didn't think to turn the car round. :rolleyes:

Here's another of the front I took yesterday at the Norwich meet. :twisted:

IMG_1648a.jpg

Little update...

Went to TGM yesterday after it having it's first service there at 24k, it was time for it's 30k service.

It ended up having new front discs and pads, which I wasn't expecting, but they needed doing, so they were done. :cool: I took down two Eagle F1's for Tom to fit too, as my front pair were becoming slicks... :p

It was also my intention for them to fit my second ES engine mount insert, as I previously got talked into only having one fitted by Tom. Tom succeeded to talk me around again, telling me I wouldn't like the additional vibrations at idle. My sole reason for wanting to fit the second was to counteract the wheel hop that my car had been suffering from late, it turns out the old tyres were a bit out of shape, so may of been a contributing factor. The drive home confirmed these suspicions, though I need to do a few more miles to confirm it was down to the tyres... but so far, so good! :cool:

Also managed to wangle a couple of good condition wheel caps from Tom as a couple of mine were looking a little sad. Put these on today!

Before/After (or shall I say After/Before)...

Centre_Caps.jpg

I have also just ordered a new foam bolster from Capital Seating, as my drivers side bolster is looking tired, so expect to see a few photos when that turns up... ;)

Got a few bits through the post today... :smt047

Some cleaning gear... many new products for me, can't wait to try them out... especially the clay and R222 carnauba wax! :twisted:

cleaning_stuff.jpg

Bolster turned up aswell, will get this sorted in the next couple of weeks, also considering swapping the drivers and passengers seat around...

seat_bolster.jpg

And picked this up on Tuesday, for the pricey sum of £5 from an ex TEG owner! It's a number plate holder if you hadn't guessed. My plan is to cut it in half and spray it CW (FD2 style) and get a plate made up on a single line... this probably wont happen til summer... :p

plate_holder.jpg

Got round to replacing my very tired looking drivers bolster today. It was my intention to swap the driver and passenger seats around, however I ran into difficulties with the winder that adjusts the seat angle, so gave up in the end. However as I had already removed them both from the car, I gave them a damn good clean and they have come up far better than I could of hoped. :D

Seats removed

01removeseats.jpg

Damaged bolster

02bolster.jpg

Old, New and cover

03bolsters.jpg

At this point, I wished I bought a new bolster cover too, as it looked beyond repair. I previously imagined that the cover would just be material, however it has in fact got a thickness as it has a spongy material inside. I absolutely drowned it in the bath, scrubbed it with a brush and used plenty of cleaning product. Fearful that it may shrink when it dried, I fitted in back to the new bolster wet.

Lower bolster before

04lowerbolsterbefore.jpg

Lower bolster after

05lowerbolsterafter.jpg

Upper bolster before

06upperbolsterbefore.jpg

Upper bolster after

07upperbolsterafter.jpg

Some VERY clean seats... :D

08cleanseats.jpg

Just got to put them all back together now and fit them back into the car... Might wait until a little later in week until they are properly dry, as I wasn't shy with the amount of water used! :rolleyes:

You sure you don't want to swap them for some EP3 seats??

The car looks great, I must get a DC5 next. Some decent cleaning gear too :)

Back