• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Exactly.

And this is exactly where my place of work comes in use - I'll say we had a load of paint left over and our painter guy did them here. Then I'll leave the old ones here and sell them on without her knowing.

LUSH.
Sounds like a plan.

Till she discovers this thread.

Look good mate, look forward to seeing them on.

Good luck with the missus, think you'll be able to get away with the left over paint though with her. Just don't let any spanner at JAE talk to her or mention new wheels or that they look bigger!!

Need to see these on the car to comment.

Excuse for the missus seems a good one. Execute it well.

I went down to the Central Belt on Sunday..... And came back with the back of my car filled with 4 wheels and another new exhaust. I already got in trouble for buying the Mugen Twinloop the other month, so I am just preparing for the "why the f*ck do you need 3 exhausts you stupid pr1ck" talk. Inevitable.

Tell her they painted your wheels red as a joke, actually just thought she has a bit more savvy than that and will see through any lie you feed her regardless. You may not know it until there is a larger than normal dry patch of sexy time.

She knows I lie about everything to do with the car. The unspoken agreement is that I don't hassle her over buying clothes and ****.

I think I can get away with telling her they are my current wheels painted. I'll certainly be using that tonight as a pre-warning so that tomorrow she doesn't beat me senseless when she sees them on the car.

Cracked it - just had this conversation:

G: "I'm going to get my wheels redone at work. What colour do you think? Green?" (I know she'll hate green)

E: "whatever"

Few minutes later:

G: "what about red?"

E: "do what you want. You won't take any notice of what I say anyway. But red would be better"

G: "yeah I think you're right"

BINGO.

The old make it look like her decision although you've already done it trick. Played that card a few times myself.

Correct. The classic two-step tangle.

Old wheels will stay in the loft at work until needed again, or sold on.

Everyone's a winner.

She will find out at JAE, someone will drunkenly open their mouth. Your testicles will be on the BBQ :lol:

I think the wheels look vulgarly great

People with big mouths at JAE need to be aware that as well as me making them their dinner on Saturday, which could have all kinds of extras in it, I will also merrily **** with them while they sleep should they drop me in it.

Back