• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

My bros old DC5 didnt have a parcel shelf either.

Yeah im up for meeting up soon, would be good to see it.

Nice looking car mate! Looks good with the red interior! I have got the same problem with my DC5 lights i have just ordered some meguires plastx to get ride of the cloudyness hopefully it'll do the trick if not i will try ur method out!

Used PlastX before and wasn't a fan if I'm honest, isn't really corse enough to get any maring/ scratches/ crap out. If all else fails go to your local bodyshop and ask them to run some G3 over them with a rotary, will sort them right out!

Nice looking car mate! Looks good with the red interior! I have got the same problem with my DC5 lights i have just ordered some meguires plastx to get ride of the cloudyness hopefully it'll do the trick if not i will try ur method out!

Text speak not good - plain English would be appreciated. Thanks. 8)

*UPDATE*

Well been sorting out a few bits and pieces for my new toy recently.

First up was a refurbed gearknob from joeR on here as I wasn't overly extatic with the one that came in the car. The returned knob was absolutely bang on and I can highly reccomend Joe to anyone thinking of having it done. Pic shows my 2 knobs side by side...

029.jpg

I've booked car into Eurospec2000/Artech for a service (overhaul!) at the start of November so have been ordering a fair few parts the last 2 weeks.

034.jpg

Parts in the pic are...

10 litres of Motul 300V 5W-40
Oil filter
Air filter
Fuel filter
Spoon magnetic drain plugs
NGK plugs
Project MU HC+ pads

I'm also waiting for a big box from Dave J at Steels honda for new front discs, pollen filters, jazz washer jets and a blank service book AANNDD my Hel braided brake lines from IndioGT

You may also notice a new headunit in that pic....as one merry day when I was driving to work this happened

030.jpg

Also the more beedy eyed amongst you may notice the small brown honda box with 2 wind deflectors sitting on top of it :lol: Gave the car a clean earlier and *eventualy* fitted these afterwards. James said the securing tape is that strong that if they fall off he will chop his own cock off....so I really can't wait until they come flying off!!

036.jpg

033.jpg

032.jpg

031.jpg

Once again I need to thank 2 people...

Firstly James@Touge for the deflectors, pads, plugs and sockzzzz and secondly Mike @ TorqueGT for helping me out with the headunit.

Looks good mate. Bet you're looking forward to your service too ! Be interesting to see what it makes on the dyno.

I hope the deflectors stay on. LOL

Can't wait to have it serviced, reason being I get to see you. Will be nice and minty fresh for winter, so it can get caked in ***** driving to work and back everyday :(

Another week....another bunch of parts that have come through my front door!

Dave from Steels sent me new discs, jazz washer jets, pair of pollen filters, fuel filter and a nice service book. No pics as they're all boring parts!

Also got my RSX fascia surrounds and din pocket so I can fit my new headunit and these beauties also arrived

038.jpg

037.jpg

The ARC intake pipe was the absolute bargain of the century. I'm going to change the joiners for blue ones and run the dremel over it to get it sparkling again.

This time 4 weeks my car will be at Artech having all my goodies fitted :D

That ARC intake pipe really was a bargain mate. Fair play, Romain's got his work cut out when you go down there lol.

Tell me about it! I am in no doubt what so ever that the invoice will reflect that though :lol:

I'll be there to laugh in your face.

I think you should have a dyno "as is", then one after the service. My DC2 gained 7 bhp from a service!

If he only charges me one lot of dyno time then yeh fair cop, but I'm not paying for it twice, could go towards another 2 pairs of Spoooooooon socks.

Back