• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

Planning on getting my calipers refurbed soon, so will get them strip down and looked at then. Might get the seals replaced for peace of mind. I mean they work, and don't fade or anything, just the initial bite isn't all that and they feel a bit spongey.

Insurance paid for today, so as soon as the 14th comes I'm covered for everything so will look into getting header fitted and then Romain to map it.

Another amazing update....car passed it's MOT today.

Will now get header fitted ASAP and let Romain "Time Attack Queen" Levesque map my K100....onwards and upwards!

Good question well presented. I'll check Eurospecs FB as Ben gave me the prices on there.

Tweak tunes are £125 p/h + VAT iirc?

Anyway...spent some decent money on the car today, first time in about 5 months?

When my engine mount inserts were fitted the rear one wouldn't fit for some reason. Dunno if it was duffly made or what. But with my TODA being fitted monday I needed a solution as I don't want the flexi cracking. So I thought I wont **** arse around, and ordered these from Buddyclub UK

AM.10.EP.0K.10.jpg

Shiny shiny, Carol Smiley. They're the 75A rated ones, so for fast road/track use so should handle my gear changes fine now :D

So monday will see those mounts fitted, header on, new CV boot and I may have my pads removed, re-copper greased and get them re-bled to see if they perform any differently. Then it's a phone call to Eurospec to Pepe Le Peu can map my K100.

Let me know what they are like mate. Need some on mine :)

You'll be able to feel your arse get vibrated off on monday lol

I think you'll have to nail my car past me as well so I can hear how the Kaki sounds with the header on:smt020

Well just booked myself in at Eurospec, Monday the 22nd is the day where my car will be given a new lease of life :D

As Stu said, Buddyclub are the UK distributor for Avid. Most of my exhaust gaskets have turned up now and mounts should be here tomorrow.

I'm having a sudden urge to spend a bucket load on the car. Might actually pull my finger out my arse and track it one day :eek:

Back