• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

That's a bit harsh fella. Not everyone has the funds for kpro. Romain is a great tuner and a sound bloke. Enjoy the teg, Rob!

White knight spooner to the rescue..,..

Me and Rob are "friends".
Special friends if you like.

It's a bit of banter. Like saying his wheels are rota copies.

He is weak. His figures are weak. His car is weak. And his game is weak.

He might as well FOAD. :D

Stoo, suck me plums :D

Car goes like stink, I'm happy!

Just got back from ANOTHER rolling road day and car pulled the exact same figure there lolzzz

Now do I go for a head rebuild and cams orrrrrr just bolt a charger on. Such hard decisions to make in life!

I'll disagree with both your points there Andy.....

Are you on crack? Charger ruins the cornering / drive ability of the car. Go buy Evo/ scoob and save money plus get a chassis designed for boost.

When was the last time you tweaked your own map on a kpro?

Are you on crack? Charger ruins the cornering / drive ability of the car. Go buy Evo/ scoob and save money plus get a chassis designed for boost.

When was the last time you tweaked your own map on a kpro?

Mate, I'm speaking from experience, not opinion.

My JRSC DC5 handled and drove sublime. It's cornering ability was in no way shape or form affected by the fact it was boosted!!

Granted, if you were over exuberant with the throttle, you could induce understeer but you can do that easily enough in an NA car.

Oh and kpro tweaking, dottys 2/3weeks ago. actually.

A built k20 with 260-270bhp is tempting, as is a stage 2 rotrex kit with 350bhp, but the bill isn't

TBH I haven't a clue what car I'd get next, Evo 9? RS4? Wont be for a long time yet so no point in worrying about that when I own a rudeboy DC5 y0

Back