• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, Any Opinions?

Bought my first CTR a couple of weeks ago now and love it. The car is pretty much standard other than the Miester Zeta R coilovers and the AEM induction kit. Im hoping to be doing a few mods over the coming weeks but quite happy with how the car looks and performs now.

I might have the wheels refurbed, but not 100% on how to have them, I was thinking gold with red calipers might looks quite smart. Any views or opinions welcome.

Attachments

• adams car 001.JPG
    adams car 001.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 72
  • adams car 002.JPG
    adams car 002.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 74
  • adams car 004.JPG
    adams car 004.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 61
  • adams car 008.JPG
    adams car 008.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 70
  • adams car 005.JPG
    adams car 005.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 53
Very nice! I would go for OEM colour tbh :) Although white doesn't look bad on black.

Looks good. Only colour that looks better than white on black is orange in my opinion. Give us a shout when you want them. lol

Nice, I know this car. It's pretty clean.

If you want the history on the previous ownership tenures, theres threads for the car on CTRO - from the 2 previous owners..

Very nice mate. Loving the Mugen lip;) BTW, have you been driven mad yet trying to keep your white rims clean :lol:

yes mate big time. I like the wheels but my god do they get filthy all the time!! Im thinking of having them refurbished and sprayed, not sure what colour though, i thought gold would look pretty unique, or maybe bright orange. A few guys have suggested black but i dont know whether it would be too much. Would look pretty mean though i reckon.

Black on black has been done a few times and it looks good. Orange would be good and you will certainly stand out :lol:

Back