• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, modded, not to everyones taste...

It certainly looks like its finished well and the interior looks different.

Are those seats comfortable with no side bolsters or neck restraint?

have seen this at a few shows and i must say the finish and detail is second to none, im not realy into this kind of style anymore but i do quite like it. and to say that the arches and skirts are steel fabricated is amazing, your dad must be very talented, great car

hi guys so many great replies just going to try and clear everything up instead of quoting everyone lol

as for the body kit it has all been built and designed by me, as when i was at school a had a weekend job and a cutom body shop and i spent all my spare time there as in the six weeks hols etc, mainly because i enjoyed it so much.
i dont have the correct tools or premesis to get the final outcome so i get the body work 95% there then i will hand it over to a professional (the place i worked while i was at school) for the final stages and paint

as for the interior we had a 8 hour design consultation on ideas throwing ideas about choosing materials and material i be the first to admit i had no idea on how to build the interior so that was built for me..
but when i come to trim it in black from the white i was getting some quotes and i could not justify the prices being quoted, so i brought the materials and gave it ago myself, i litreally retrimmed my interior in my living room haha

as for the the quote about do i have any interest in older cars, the answer is yes, id love to build and restore something like a very old skyline the really old ones also something like a datsun 240z while adding my own modern twist

just one last thing i want to clear up as i always get this because of my age, (22) its not sponsored by mummy and daddy i work 60 - 70 hours a week holding down 2 jobs when i want something i dont sit back and wait i go and get it, i dont smoke, dont drink dont do drugs!! so i have to spend my money on something!! to be fair could be seen a sad but im 22 and i have never been drunk..

anything else just shoot, or if i have fogot something ill get back to you asap thanks guys for all the comments...

o yes regarding the car it was white but i missed that stage out, i could post a few pics if wanted to :D

Last edited by a moderator:
All that work and then leave the standard gear gaiter in...... ?

Only messing ;)

Fair play but would not fancy getting rear ended in it. Ouch!!!

You sound like me when it comes to working, although I get shítfaced whenever I can. Trust me, do it the once, wake up with regret/remorse/memory loss/**** stains/less friends/feeling like death and you will wonder why you don't do it more often.

I really like it, A lot of hard work has gone into the car. I know this is a tiny bit of the car but I love the white H badge. Where are they from? looks good on the Black paint work.

I'm not into the whole bodykit/max power scene but the work on that ep3 is second to none well done mate you have a clear talent there, it doesnt look tacky like most of them are either, would love to see this in person. With regards to the head rests... do they fit in the sub air holes?!!

Be good to see a build thread on it...when you have time :eek:

certainly some serious work gone into it and its not too max power. with stuff like this its about you mate, if you love it then you've succeeded so enjoy it. my only point would be if someone crashes into you you're going to be a serious mess with them seats

Did you say you are 22 and have never been drunk?! I like the amount of detail that you have put in to this but I'm possibly going to be the first to say I'm not a fan. As a piece of art I like bits but the bigger picture not so much.

I am confused about the seat situation as well! I am sure they are legal.

No side support, no head restraint, big crash could have you submarine or if crashed into the rear of your heads ending up in the woofer vent bent over.

Im not saying its some ridiculous crazy risk that you should never drive, people smoke and drive motorbikes, just wouldnt be comfortable myself

I'm not the biggest fan of the styling, but I will happily say, the workmanship is outstanding fella!! :cool:

Back