• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Points will be awarded as follows:
Appearance points (you must complete a run on the track) – 3 points
Fastest reaction time of the day – 5 points
You will also receive 1 point for every vehicle you are faster than on the day. (Eg. If you set the fastest time of 10 entrants you will receive 9 points as you have beaten 9 other people. 2nd place will receive 8 points.)
After each RWYB day the league table will be updated with your latest haul of RWYB points.

Didn't notice it said season table at the top :\

I'm surprised a car which is clearly faster than the others came in 7th... would that be because it's useless in the wet or something?

Points will be awarded as follows:
Appearance points (you must complete a run on the track) – 3 points
Fastest reaction time of the day – 5 points
You will also receive 1 point for every vehicle you are faster than on the day. (Eg. If you set the fastest time of 10 entrants you will receive 9 points as you have beaten 9 other people. 2nd place will receive 8 points.)
After each RWYB day the league table will be updated with your latest haul of RWYB points.

Pretty much as above. You get points per round, the more rounds you attend, the more points on the board you get. I went to about 6 or 7 rounds, and consistently finished fairly high, top of the board once. So I ended the season on 56 points, Eric Humphrey although faster than most, probably attended fewer rounds, so didn't score.

It's a little unfair how it's scored, as most of the rounds I attended had fewer than 15 runners, but I missed rounds where there were up to 30 runners, so because I attended on quieter days, and did probably a lot more runs than most, I scored fewer points, than somebody who may have turned up on a busy day, and only ran once.

Never mind, 8th out of 130+ is something I'm quietly proud of.

Dang. looks straight evil. I would move out the way if that was behind me. LOL.

¶SK¬

Cheers pal, although it's not for scaring, it's hopefully going to give more downforce so I can corner faster.

Although I do hope it does move some cars out of the way ;)

Tom i have just spent over 2 hours reading from page 1 to 61 and wow what a thread and what a journey! And more importantly what a car! You have did a great job mate.

Cheers man. Been going through my Youtube video's and this still makes me chuckle...

[video=youtube;wY1v59G0FBs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY1v59G0FBs&feature=endscreen[/video]

The one with you vs a NA civic is good to. But the is the one that made me chuckle! [video=youtube;3k_npEaHfDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k_npEaHfDo&sns=em[/video]

I have absolutely no idea who that is playing the guitar. Thats my brothers YouTube page hahaha. He took the video against the Supra.

I will tell him you like it though hahaha

Yeah Ive spotted them, they are not strong enough though. Im looking for some unbreakable 1000bhp ones, as I will end up buying twice if I get those.

Cheers for thinking of me though.

Right then, so yesterday I ordered some new Harnesses, in red, to replace the green Takata Harnesses that I never took too and thought clashed with the rest of the car. They should be here next week.

Then I was mooching on ebay for a NHB OEM boot spoiler as I sold the mugen one I had. For an OEM one I was looking at £140+, **** that. Anyway, I found a Carbon Fibre one, with Brake light on auction at £75, quickly messaged the seller offering £135 and he accepted. So I drove to Warrington last night and picked it up. He had a very tidy MPS, and was a great bloke to deal with.

So hopefully the car will be in for MOT next weekend :)

Spoiler will look sweet, I spotted that spoiler the other day, went in my watched items while I decided if I could be bothered to drive all that way to pick it up, wondered if it was someone on here. £135 sounds like a bargain to me.

Yeah its got a few scratches on it, but im going to be drilling holes in it anyway to fit a bigger spoiler to the top of it.

What's the reason for the bigger spoiler being bolted to it?

I was struggling with lift off oversteer last year, especially when its wet. So hopefully a bigger spoiler on the back will help to reduce this.

Also as Tomcat put it, because race car :)

tumblr_kq9a0xZsgs1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

This is the one Im looking at, but I will probably get some mounts made up so it sits lower.

KGrHqRo4FBmhG8wZBQrQjw6e9g60_12_zps2c6417b5.jpg

Back