• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my ep3 type r

Hi everyone! i have been a member for a little while now and was waiting to get some up to date photo's of my car before posting. comments welcome!
firstly a couple of my civic!
SDC10105.jpg

SDC10090.jpg

and a few from a recent gathering of a few of my mates.

SDC10089.jpg

SDC10092.jpg

SDC10093.jpg

SDC10100.jpg

SDC10096.jpg

SDC10097.jpg

SDC10107.jpg

SDC10109.jpg

SDC10110.jpg

yes they are jdm wind deflectors! :) mods so far aem (cai) buddy club oil & radiator caps, spoon reservoir socks, dba grooved front discs, ds2500 pads all round. plenty more to come soon hopefully!

Do the pads screech when coming to a halt? I need new pads soon, and the last set of DS2500s screeched when stopping.

very very rarely when the brake pedal is applied lightly you hear a screech but i would say 99% of the time the only noise you hear if you listen carefully is the pads on the grooved discs.

thanks you guys i do take pride in my cars always have done! my mate's s2000 is a nice bit of kit, buddy club header/decat/catback, hks intake and aem engine managment just to name a few.

little update ;) after sitting in my room for almost a year finally installed are my energy suspension engine mount inserts, and instead of swapping the inlet manifold from uk over to jdm i sourced a new rbc from tdi that was near enough ready to bolt on to my car and had the throttle body adapter plate matched to the manifold itself to ensure smooth airflow. also upgraded the standard inlet gasket to the hondata one too!
25052009027.jpg

25052009028.jpg

25052009029.jpg

25052009031.jpg

25052009033.jpg

25052009036.jpg

25052009034.jpg

25052009040.jpg

25052009035.jpg

all i can say is wow to the rbc, totally different noise and you get a noticeable increase in power, i have replaced the interior mats too with new oem ones which look much better now, and a new rear wiper the old one was split lol. next up i have some braided brake lines to go on, a rear jdm roll bar, and a service to be done oil, filter, plugs, brake fluid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, if i'm not mistaken that looks like West Hangingfield Resivour. I think i met up with the 2 guys with the S2K and the Sir Civic on the way to JTS back in May. I was in the Red DC5.
Welcome to the site good pics.

your right hanningfield reservoir ;) i do remember gav with the s2 and steve with the sir saying something about meeting somebody with a red dc5. no my bumper is face down on the concrete with a protective mat inbetween to stop it getting scratched even though you cannot see it, it is under there lol

your right hanningfield reservoir ;) i do remember gav with the s2 and steve with the sir saying something about meeting somebody with a red dc5. no my bumper is face down on the concrete with a protective mat inbetween to stop it getting scratched even though you cannot see it, it is under there lol

Thought it was, my friend lives round the other side of the Ressie. I dont live far from there probably about 10 mins. Yeah they were having a nose at my teg when i stopped at the services on the way up to Silverstone.

Back