• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo IX FQ340

I love it. I am so pleased with it, money well spent I think.

Had a lovely drive home, sounds lovely in tunnels :twisted: I haven't really had a chance to see what it can really do yet as the roads round here aren't great at the moment.

The only thing I can't work out is how to search for radio stations :lol:

It has this button you press which calls someone, and you tell them where you want to go and it gives you directions through the speakers. It's a great gadget. It also has speed camera detection and a tracker. You have to subscribe to all those though, but I get a months free trial.

Was initally sad to see the FN2 go but haven't thought about it since I sat in the Evo. And I sold the HKS exhaust which is a bonus.

Have a feeling I will be spending all my time at the petrol station now!!

It has this button you press which calls someone, and you tell them where you want to go and it gives you directions through the speakers. It's a great gadget. It also has speed camera detection and a tracker. You have to subscribe to all those though, but I get a months free trial.

Have a feeling I will be spending all my time at the petrol station now!!
Thatss the Smart Nav button. Pretty cool at first but i personally think its a novelty :p. The Tracker which is built in isnt approved by insurance company, unless you are the lucky ones which were given a certificate by them.
IF you looking for a tracker then go for this one http://www.tracker.co.uk/TRACKER/ OR RAC trackster which offers year free subscription. (£399 including coming to your home to install )

Thatss the Smart Nav button. Pretty cool at first but i personally think its a novelty :p. The Tracker which is built in isnt approved by insurance company, unless you are the lucky ones which were given a certificate by them.
IF you looking for a tracker then go for this one http://www.tracker.co.uk/TRACKER/ OR RAC trackster which offers year free subscription. (£399 including coming to your home to install )

All you got to do is ring them and they send a tracker certificate. :cool:

Its rally good, especially the speed camera as it tells you where all the gatsos are in the UK, which helps when you don't know the road.

All you got to do is ring them and they send a tracker certificate. :cool:

Its rally good, especially the speed camera as it tells you where all the gatsos are in the UK, which helps when you don't know the road.
few people from the MLR were lucky to get certificate from the smart nav. But after a while they stop sending certificates out :confused:
When i registered mine two weeks ago i got refused a certificate hence the reason why i opted for RAC trackstar.

I've rung up twice and both times they sent a certificate out. Both times the certificate was accepted as tracker proof by Privalige and Direct line. Perhaps people on the MLR aren't intelligent enough to use phones? (wouldn't surprise me) There is no way i would pay for another tracker when I have one fitted already :lol:

You can pick and choose what you subscribe for, I have the tracker and the speed camera alert. Worth the price.

I've rung up twice and both times they sent a certificate out. Both times the certificate was accepted as tracker proof by Privalige and Direct line. Perhaps people on the MLR aren't intelligent enough to use phones? (wouldn't surprise me) There is no way i would pay for another tracker when I have one fitted already :lol:

You can pick and choose what you subscribe for, I have the tracker and the speed camera alert. Worth the price.
damn friggin fookers , i being conned :p

Nice one Kirsty, looking sweet.

Had a look over a couple of Evo8's this weekend; while I can get comfy in them, the wheelie bin dashboard does my head in. :(

Kirsty...That is bloody gorgeous :smt054

I am very Jelous indeed, blue is the new grey :twisted:

Back