• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo X SST FQ300

Told you the pump would go :(

I can't believe Mitsubishi haven't identified this issue over the previous Evolutions. The pump is exposed to the elements which results on failure 99% of the time.

Annoying.

I know mate, it really has annoyed me. Especially when a simple plate would reduce the problem.

More so on the EVO X

Saying that. I've had 3 evo's and not one has had pump failure............yet ;)

So far so good on the 8 as well (touch wood)

All done.

The guys at M.G Autos are brilliant, they know there stuff but they will do with a 725bhp, 600bhp couple of Evo's sitting in the garage.

They needed my help at one point, I had to sit in the boot and top up the AYC fluid bottle as they flushed the system. Took the lift all the way to the top, I loved it

So now it's time to get it cleaned up and sold but that can wait as its our anniversary and I've spent all day out.

She's got an E8.

All she needs is proper excitement.

She won't GAF about my cars

Robocops

Fancy a MX5 and a pair of 2 year old twins..?

Do you think you would still be thinking of selling if you weren't directly comparing the two cars?

Back