• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo X SST FQ300

If you feel you need something more raw then the obvious answer would be get a IX, but since you have an VIII on the drive that would be pointless.

Sell it and buy an FD2.

If you feel you need something more raw then the obvious answer would be get a IX, but since you have an VIII on the drive that would be pointless.

Sell it and buy an FD2.

Were doing a swap for a bit, im running the 8 for now and Sam can have the X.
I'll swap back in a few weeks or months and see how i feel then. If i still feel the same then next year the X will go and *** get an FD2

I was going to suggest a swap with Sam, maybe if she likes the X enough it could be a permanent thing.

She found it hard to drive at first but now she's driven it more she is liking it. I'll let her have a crack in it and see what she thinks, problem is her 8 is a tip on the inside so im going have to clean it out and get it looking nice. Also she gets the good stereo system. Fook :lol:

The X does look amazing though, maybe i should of got a manual 330?

problem is her 8 is a tip on the inside

Like so many women's cars :lol: I know mine are normally covered in sh*t on the outside, but the cabin has to be fairly tidy or it does my head in.

Mind you, the new gf may drive a beaten up old Fiesta, but it's pretty damn clean inside - I was impressed.

Like so many women's cars :lol: I know mine are normally covered in sh*t on the outside, but the cabin has to be fairly tidy or it does my head in.

Mind you, the new gf may drive a beaten up old Fiesta, but it's pretty damn clean inside - I was impressed.

Now that is rare :lol:

Nothing is in my car, i keep it clear apart from the things i need. Currently her 8 is "clean", which involves suit jackets, parking slips, wrappers and god knows what

No offence mate & it's sort off tangent, fcuk having one sole bank account.
Being in your position I understand where you're coming from now.

No offence mate & it's sort off tangent, fcuk having one sole bank account.
Being in your position I understand where you're coming from now.

None taken mate

I know a lot of people have separate bank accounts and their own money but we decided that if we are married then we are a single unit, if you get my meaning. Plus she makes sh*t loads more money than me :lol:

Ah, it all makes a lot more sense now. ;)
Id still say **** it, get the extra loan & FD2 though!

It will come but unless an opportunity presents itself and i cant say no then it'll be next year when i swap.

On another note, the 8 is awesome

Sh*t!!

So the niggling fault on the X hasn't gone away. Sam took the car to MG Autos in Ripley Derbyshire to check it over.
They put a fault reader on it and the AYC pump has died, mint!

They can't give me a definite quote as it depends on the solenoids and how many are knackered but it starts from £400 - 700.

Happy days are here again!

Bad news. I thought they were cheaper than that to fix though?
MG have a good rep though so I'm sure it'll be properly fixed.

Yeah, they said it will come back with an extra shield on it to protect it from the road cr@p. It shouldn't die again.

Which is good news to the guy who buys it next.

Yep, I was going to sell it at a cheap price but im thinking £15k now.

The prices on PH seem to be staying around there

Yeah, they said it will come back with an extra shield on it to protect it from the road cr@p. It shouldn't die again.

Which is good news to the guy who buys it next.

Is that a sarcastic comment, by which you mean you won't get it done and have the fault cleared? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"What's that banging noise???"
"That's probably the prostitute in the boo.........erm, I mean, nothing, I hear no banging"

Told you the pump would go :(

I can't believe Mitsubishi haven't identified this issue over the previous Evolutions. The pump is exposed to the elements which results on failure 99% of the time.

Annoying.

Told you the pump would go :(

I can't believe Mitsubishi haven't identified this issue over the previous Evolutions. The pump is exposed to the elements which results on failure 99% of the time.

Annoying.

More so on the EVO X

Saying that. I've had 3 evo's and not one has had pump failure............yet ;)

Back