• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Evo X SST FQ300

Get some mudflaps. Should help protect the wrap/skirts a bit.
Some black or carbon ones wouldn't look too bad.

Yeah I'm going to have to order some off eBay. Mitsi do some for £300 :lol:

Serious bit of kit that looks a right weapon that.

Thank you, the cars not bad either

looks awesome mark, how are you finding it so far?

I'm liking it. It's got everything I want, I can change my driving style to suit my needs as its very smooth.
The only niggle is you have to stop to be able to unleash the full power of super sport but tbh that does save me a lot of fuel. I've just filled it up tonight as the yellow light came on. 210 miles, 20mpg 46.10 ltr to fill so I had a good 10ltr left.

I love the look, the equipment, the sub and all the stares you get. It does look like a drug dealers car though :lol:

I was looking at one tonight in a local garage.
For some reason I had it in my head that they were a lot bigger than they actually are?

This one was a bit overpriced though but still looked good. Even though it was silver (not my favourite colour).

I was looking at one tonight in a local garage.
For some reason I had it in my head that they were a lot bigger than they actually are?

This one was a bit overpriced though but still looked good. Even though it was silver (not my favourite colour).

Yeah silver can FOAD. I'd say it was an older mans Evo, not as raw as the rest.

Lot of chat with limited photo's.

Sort it you fag.

Pointless, my cameras are *****, I'm waiting for JAE and the lads with uber breitling cameras

Thought I'd throw these up.

Shiny time

8129407220c1d5981f4a871fc18780a8.jpg

4e45324127bfd76e25127f32437ee47d.jpg

Right, I've discovered something about the X.
Some say that cars have a personality of their own, I may have discovered mine!

On the drive down to JAE all was well. Then when we got to the M1 I put it into SS mode so I could keep up with Sam as she kept boosting off :lol:
After 10 minutes or so I had a 'service required' light flash up on my dash and a picture of what looked like the AWD system. Brilliant I thought.
Ill sort it out when I get home, I enjoy the weekend and start to drive home. The light is off so I think it could just be a error but on the way home after 10 minutes or so in SS mode the light is back.
I get home and check the forums and google, there are a range of faults it could be. A simple tyre issue to the AYC pump being knackered, however they say the car is drivable.
So Monday the garage is rung and the car booked in for Friday. I drive to and from work all week but there is no light?
I try different settings and driving styles to see if the light will come back but the light doesn't return??

So the car goes into the garage today to see if any faults can be picked up on or can be found.

NOTHING! Completely fine and running perfectly well!

That's when it hit me, my car has a personality and it's.....

5c3d3d6a4f170f6def25238fc146c739.jpg

A TROLLING B*STARD

:lol:

Casually take both Evos to JAE, show off cnut! Send me pics of the brown onesie please, you in it.

I do want an X at some point in the future. Especially after I got to have a proper look round yours at JAE

Back