• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My FD2

Good man. N/A is where it's at on the K20.

Think i'll get Mase to map it next time he's over for a bit more ooomph but looks like n/a it'll stay.

Careful there...having the Ducati was part of the reason I sold my FD2 :lol:

:lol:

The FD2 is my daily driver, the bike is a toy. I change bikes more often than cars, the R1 is my 8th in 5 years of riding :lol:

That's probably the difference then...I use all of my vehicles on a daily basis, take whatever I feel like on that particular day for the commute.

Not knowing much about bikes, am I correct in thinking the R1 is a little bit quick?

I've always been under the impression that the R1 is a nutter's bike.

Pretty much :lol:

imagine how quick almost any super car is & wave goodbye in a straight line. That quick mate ;)

What Lee said

20130515_142114_zps5996f572.jpg

I've always been under the impression that the R1 is a nutter's bike.

Back in the day it rewrote the rule book, just as the Fireblade did before it. Nowadays it's such a scrap at the top end of the superbike market they're all pretty much as mad as each other, although the European stuff seems to be flavour of the month at the moment.

The crossplane crank on the R1 makes a lovely sound though...very V4-esque.

Plenty on youtube already :lol:

You know what I meant lol.

Back in the day it rewrote the rule book, just as the Fireblade did before it. Nowadays it's such a scrap at the top end of the superbike market they're all pretty much as mad as each other, although the European stuff seems to be flavour of the month at the moment.

The crossplane crank on the R1 makes a lovely sound though...very V4-esque.

Yeah I was on about the older bike, I can only imagine the newer one being even faster. My mate had one in blue and it was a lovely looking thing, almost had a Type R style "R" IIRC.

A lot of my biker friends seem to be banging on about the BMW, fcuk knows what one, I know shít all about bikes :lol:

The BM is lovely Alex. My friend has one is ghey black with lotsa carbon & stuff, but in the fire blue or Motorsport colours is lovely.

I like them from all angles except the front Lee, I just couldn't bare opening the garage to that face :lol: The motorsport colour ones are nice. A guy on gixerjunkies is on his second or third engine though. The one that's just let go only managed 5k and BM don't want to know.

Grille fitted, looks much better IMO

2013-05-23161233_zps468db9b6.png

2013-05-23161127_zpsfc8ef5e8.png

2013-05-23161335_zpsa39ba03f.png

Sorry Alex, I'm not too sure on it bud. I think the previous had a more aggressive edge to it. But it's your motor, so your choice, so I'll shut my gob :lol:

Back