• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My fettled 1997 EK9

adz

Hey Guys,

I bought this a few months ago after owning two S2000s, a DC2 and a JDM EP3 and I can definately say this is my favorite by far!

Im just addicted to the way that VTEC is so savage from this B16B! Its litterally nothing, then everything all at once! :D

The car has had quite alot of work done to it, mainly by the previous owner, Baz from VTECdirect who is a good friend of mine.

Recaro Pole Position Seats
Takata Harnesses
Key!s Racing Steering wheel
Works Bell Snap off Boss
NSX-R Gearknob
M&M Honda CF intake
Mugen Header
5zigen Cat back exhaust
Spoon Engine Dampener
Spoon Master Cylinder Stopper
Project Mu Front 8 slot brake disks
Project Mu Rear 6 slot brake disks
Project Mu Front and Rear pads
Spoon dampening adjustable suspension

Unfortunately due to buying a house I think the car will have to go soon and is for sale currently :( Im gutted to have to let it go as well :(

I cannot recommend these cars enough!!!

Ad

Civic-17.jpg

Civic-14.jpg

Civic-12.jpg

IMG_0391-01.jpg

DSC_0049-02.jpg

DSC_0045-02.jpg

DSC_0106-01.jpg

DSC_0005-01.jpg

DSC_0077-02.jpg

DSC_0054-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its up for £5000 without the seats, harnesses, steering wheel and with the standard wheels mate, £6200 as it is.

I really dont want to sell it and I appreciate all of your comments! They really are such awesome cars!!!

Yum yum :smt045

Seems a good price too, just think of the fun 'on Track' you could have :twisted:

Back