• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 My Integra dilemma

it may put your mind at ease. plus i can think of worse situations for you to be in bud:)

As said before if you dont stand to lose much then go for it if, especially if your heart is set on it. And a stealthy DC5 would be wicked.
I would personally keep the white though, only because keeping black clean is a right bugger

Hatton, If you are interested in selling (I am the previous owner of your car prior to Foxy Red) then we need to speak bud.

Madness.

CW allllll day, any Hondas in fact, I would always choose CW as my first colour.

Never been a massive fan of black wheels on black steels.

I know what you mean regarding a stealth look DC5 :cool:

Personally - CW FTW though.

But.. I did say I understood... So... I think something like this would convince me - although IIRC you're not a Mugen fan, in respective of lips, wings, grilles etc? etc?

:cool:

004gyj.jpg

teggya.jpg

dscf0010y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NHBSis a nightmare to keep looking spot on. Hatton I really think you'd regret getting a black car. The swirls would drive you mad.

NHBSis a nightmare to keep looking spot on. Hatton I really think you'd regret getting a black car. The swirls would drive you mad.

What he says

My car looks amazing when ive spent 3 hours on it. Drive it work the next day and it looks dirty :rolleyes:

I just have a feeling youu're right Lee, and there isn't many time you're not. But I really fancy a stealth one.

:lol: I thought they might of been anyways tbh mate.
If I had the money Ben I'd of beat you to it.

I can see a chain of car swaps coming up. Hatton want's Suits AP1, Edy wants a DC5 (Hatton) to free up some cash and Dotty want's a FD2 (Edy). All change!

bare paydays & procrastination involved in those re's: though tone.

if you could stick in MC's knackered teg and "98'spec-no-blog-followers" rodan you would have a full house.

Back