• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM EP3

Good to see you today, those spoon springs certainly make it sit lower than the Eibachs do on mine.

Good to see you today too :D

It took me a while to battle through that M25 traffic north of heathrow! :evil:

Note to self: avoid that area till July 2010!! :lol:

Looking good Dotty, gotta be the Spoon for the best noise, and it looks good, understated is better than potato cannon :)

Good to see you today too :D

It took me a while to battle through that M25 traffic north of heathrow! :evil:

Note to self: avoid that area till July 2010!! :lol:
tell me about it. was stuck there last week for one hour midnight:confused:

There's a proper mugen bonnet for sale, although you would need to spray it CW. Think that would set up the car nicely.

Where did you get your springs from, and if you don't mind me asking Stu, how much were they?;)

Stu, you mentioned a piece of metal that hangs down when you had your Spoon fitted that needs to be ground back. Is this something common as my Spoon has developed a buzzing noise from somewhere but only at about 3000rpm, mainly as i down shift. Could you gimme some idea of where to look as i am going nuts trying to eliminate the noise:lol:

Stu, you mentioned a piece of metal that hangs down when you had your Spoon fitted that needs to be ground back. Is this something common as my Spoon has developed a buzzing noise from somewhere but only at about 3000rpm, mainly as i down shift. Could you gimme some idea of where to look as i am going nuts trying to eliminate the noise:lol:

Yes, where the back box hangs on the two rubber mounts, as you look at the back of the car it is the metal hanger on the right hand side of the car, basically what the rubber mount hangs on it is welded to the chassis and aftermarket exhausts can knock on the bit that hangs down.. it is hard to explain but obvious when you look at it.

Neily do you approve of the front number plate?

I have to admit it does look better :D

Clean car ftw :)

2009-06-07_14-57-04_070620091159.jpg

2009-06-07_14-57-46_070620091160.jpg

Back