• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JDM EP3

J's strut braces...I approve :D

Now that I'm back in the UK I'd best come and see how sir is rolling in the flesh.

Bits fitted at 6:15am :p

2009-03-21_06-39-48_21032009911.jpg

2009-03-21_06-40-12_21032009913.jpg

Great car mate how does it compare with your dc5. Ive thought about swaping my ep3 for a dc5 but love the jdm ep3. Back seats look good the way the middle bit goes in. never seen in the back of a jdm before :)

good luck with it. wood be amazing if you made it look like the mugen one in your avator pic. :twisted:

My CTR V FN2

[video=youtube;KicZzvfiicA]old link autoupdated[/video]

My CTR V Suits's CTR

[video=youtube;peLZiJni9TQ]old link autoupdated[/video]

My fastest time today was 14.462 at 99mph, which I am chuffed with :)

Nice goodies there mate.

The car looked nice today, it's a different colour to what I expected too.

Bwarp

Was it more cream than white? I saw a JDM EP3 in town tonight, was obviously recently polished etc...looked awesome with the streetlighting etc.

What are the centre caps for? I've seen you've bought some wheels on the dc5 site, getting them refurbed in white?

What are the centre caps for? I've seen you've bought some wheels on the dc5 site, getting them refurbed in white?

The wheels don't fit without spacers. :(

I am going to get some OEM white ones (CTR) and just store them for the time being.

the lsd really seems to make a difference off the line, I must get one soon.

Have you got any close up photos of the rbc to see if your slam panel has been cut to allow it to fit

this is alex's old jdm civic from eastwood essex isnt it? he was a member of hondaowners, this car is a seriously nice car and he looked after it well, i can not remember the last time he used the jdm civic, good purchase mate look after it ;)

this is alex's old jdm civic from eastwood essex isnt it? he was a member of hondaowners, this car is a seriously nice car and he looked after it well, i can not remember the last time he used the jdm civic, good purchase mate look after it ;)

Yes it is :)

Have you got any close up photos of the rbc to see if your slam panel has been cut to allow it to fit

Here you go mate, the only nuisance with the RBC is I have to get the bonnet prop out of the boot every time I want to leave the bonnet open, no big deal really.

Also my J's oil cap arrived :)

2009-03-23_14-53-26_23032009923.jpg

Also my J's oil cap arrived :)

2009-03-23_15-15-32_23032009927.jpg

I plan on getting a header, a Gruppe M, springs of some sort. Mugen front splitter and wing and then she is complete IMO

2009-03-23_13-06-10_23032009922.jpg

Back