• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

those spoon springs look low ! i like

They look a little to low to be just spoon springs IMO.

This was how mine sat with spoon springs.

120720091237.jpg

2009-08-25_17-13-12_250820091356.jpg

miles too low for spoon springs!! unless theyve had a coil chopped off :confused:. iv had mine fitted a while now and it sits pretty much the same as dottys if not a tad lower. but nowhere near these.

still very nice looking EP3. id go as far to say pretty much perfect :cool:...

great car wadkins. love the colour.

looks very low and i like the little touches on it. ill keep an eye out for this on my travels in watford.

BIG UPDATE....

Been spending afew quid these last couple months....

JRSC- getting fitted and mapped at TDI North on April 16/17th
Quaife LSD- getting fitted at TGM on April 24th (with clutch when i decide which 1)
Spoon or Eibach springs- getting fitted at TGM on April 24th (not sure which ones yet???)
Stoptech front brakes
D2 LCA's
Beaks rear lower tie bar
J's racing C pillar strut
DC5 footrest
JDM union jack badge
JDM flare
TODA manifold
Ford Focus ST orange OEM wheels with R888's (still not sure on these yet???)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

045.jpg

046.jpg

024.jpg

004.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

021.jpg

023-1.jpg

022.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Few pics of clean car....

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

Next on the list once ive got new springs im gonna look at getting a Mugen front splitter and Mugen rear spoiler(might get a carbon one and spray the sides and leave the fin carbon)

i went out in Hovblackctr's charged civic at Snetterton and the oil temps were getting a bit hot on his, 120*c i do remember.

With the JDM EP3 having a higher compression ratio to the UKDM, will this have a side affect on the oil temp??.ie, get hotter quicker??

I know a lot of FI K20's go pop and is the reason down to teh higher compression ratios?

Back