• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My milano baby pumps out 240 big ones! (chart in 1st post)

Chris.

Founder
Administrator
Well 239. Really really surprised. Standard ECU with just a Gruppe M and Spoon B and N1!

From what memory serves me this is the largest gain on a CTR with standard ECU.

The dyno is SVE in Salisbury where a standard car got 199 so it's accurate.

Jon who came down with me got 241 I think, and his mods list is unreal compared to mine!

Can't wait till I KPro it and put on a header! Thats should see some great improvements.

***EDIT***

Check this bad boy out:

dyno1.jpg

Weldone mate. It must be due to all the three figure speed she does on the Autobahns :wink:

:shock: :twisted: Spawny Bastid!!!

Happy Days my friend!!!!

Thats a well spent £750 if ever I've seen it

SpaceMonkey said:
:shock: :twisted: Spawny Bastid!!!

Happy Days my friend!!!!

Thats a well spent £750 if ever I've seen it

Bloody good value for money. The highest fly bhp at the June r/r day (same dyno) with std ecu, AEM and Spoon b-pipe and N1 was 215bhp fly.

Goes to show how good the Gruppe M is. I was up from 229 bhp to 242bhp fly (195 wheel bhp) with the addition of my DC race header over the std. manifold and decat pipe from last time.

Jon

I read on the other forum the dyno was done in 3rd gear.

You need to do the dyno run in the gear where the wheels and engine run at a radio of 1:1 (or as close as you can get to that) otherwise the reading would be false.

It should be 4th for our babies.

Do your dyno in the correct gear and you'll see about 220bhp.

- Kevin.

He did one run it in 3rd and said it was wrong (that might have been the 240), so did it again in 4th (was still 232 approx though). Last time we were there, mine was pushing 120mph on the speedo, so they definately run at the right gear.

I went on after Chris. Last time, Mugen airbox/k-pro/decat/spoon b-pipe and N1 gave me 229 Bhp (fly) / 185 bhp (wheel). This time the additiona of a DCRH gave me 242 bhp (fly) / 195 bhp (wheel)

A std. 30AE made 199 bhp (fly) / 160 bhp (wheel) in June, so is pretty accurate

Jon

Not really sure what gear it was lmao! I'm a complete newbie on dyno's!

Rcb said:
Amazing gains :shock:

Thanks mate. Thank god that Jon's didn't come out with stupid figures as otherwise the results are sceptical. However they are real as Jon says.

I wonder what I could get with a header and KPro? :shock:

Might speak to one of the tuners for advice...

milano_chris said:
Rcb said:
Amazing gains :shock:

Thanks mate. Thank god that Jon's didn't come out with stupid figures as otherwise the results are sceptical. However they are real as Jon says.

I wonder what I could get with a header and KPro? :shock:

Might speak to one of the tuners for advice...

Looks like your Type R is a freak :D

I so wish i could have come along. :(

Maybe next time .

Good result though mate 8)

Cheers mark. Might look at doing another one in November, maybe get a few more people too! :lol:

Sorting out? Why? 8)

Btw chris, grats mate! Gutted i couldnt make it, still hope to meet you sometime

I take it the figure in brackets is the @wheels figure (192) ?

If so what are they using for transmission losses as using 18% which is what people use is 234bhp which is still an impressive figure I might add.

Carl

Back