• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Milano EP3 - LCA's Page 5

So I think I have got my plan of attack for this/next year locked in my mind. I want to get the car feeling better/stiffer, eek a little bit of power and improved engine characteristics out of it and make it feel a little younger. So below is a list of modifications/enhancements that I have planned. Any thoughts or opinions would be very welcome.

Bilstein ** dampers - To replace the OEM 120k dampers on the car, the eibach springs on it provide a decent ride and handling so I see no reason to change, the shocks will just refresh the feel.

A full bush kit from energy suspension - again the OE bushes have seen 120k+miles so I think they will have seen better days.

Steering arm raiser bracket - Raise the arms up more toward normal angles.

JDM rear anti roll bar (plus polyurethane bushes) - to stiffen up the back end.

A baffled sump insert - for obvious reasons, I have a couple of R888's sitting so with the addition of two more I would love to get on track this year. The sump insert is needed for this I believe.

CPL K100 reflash - I know this is a generic map but in all honesty ATM my power mods are suited and I cannot see me needed a KPRO. I hope this should improve the engine characteristics a little.

All this coupled to a fresh service should set the car up nicely for this year and next. I would love a DC5 Brembo upgrade which is in the pipeline, just a matter of waiting for the right time.

As always thoughts and opinions welcome.

Neil

My Milano EP3 - Winter stock pile begins.

masy6yma.jpg

a6e8ema2.jpg

eny9aru3.jpg

Wee picture after I gave the car a good clean.

I washed, clayed, polished and waxed the car by hand. I was knackered by the end but the reaults were great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Milano EP3 - Winter stock pile begins.

So today I went about installing my ACR brace, Beaks brace and skunk 2 lcas it was a total faff start to finish but totally worth it. A couple of pictures for you all.

Before, all unwrapped.

ysy7a8u9.jpg

My awesome halogen light.

enenezaj.jpg

All on. Finally.

uha7ady9.jpg

Picture of the car.

adegerug.jpg

And again.

na6eje3e.jpg

Cheers.
Neil