• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Re: Title

capslock.jpg

Quick update, i've had a new exhaust fitted, i went for the magnex twin slash system. I know it's not the best exhaust for power gains etc... but i liked the sound of magnex as i didn't want it too loud, plus the standard twin look is what i wanted too.

003-1.jpg

002-4.jpg

001-1.jpg

pictures aren't brilliant as it was crap weather

Last edited by a moderator:
looks really good mate im tempted.

full system or just backbox?

ive usually gone fo the full system in previous cars but dnt fancy it this time round gettin to old for the loud constant noise!!

where you get it from? much selection? :D

looks really good mate im tempted.

full system or just backbox?

ive usually gone fo the full system in previous cars but dnt fancy it this time round gettin to old for the loud constant noise!!

where you get it from? much selection? :D

It's the full system mate (from the cat back) and to be honest it's not loud at all really, just a bit more than standard, and sounds nice In VTEC :twisted: !!
I got it off ebay mate, good deals on there for them, there's the twin i have, 5" oval and a 5" round slash i think, i got this one as it looks like the standard back box.

tell me bout it, i think im going to start off with the race manifold first then get me a smart exhaust im a magnex fan myself but i may have a good look bout.

when i finally get some parts and bits ill get some pics done. :lol:

you now what your doing next?

tell me bout it, i think im going to start off with the race manifold first then get me a smart exhaust im a magnex fan myself but i may have a good look bout.

when i finally get some parts and bits ill get some pics done. :lol:

you now what your doing next?

Think i'll go for a front strut brace next, then maybe fast road setup.... it's a never ending list though :rolleyes:

Back