• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Yep... I'm currently looking at getting a few bits but they're relatively inexpensive, so once I have those I'll look at new rims, or a refurb on my current set, although, I do like the look of these on the attachments.

Either colour on a NHB CTR

Attachments

• sml2_137.jpg
    sml2_137.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
  • sml2_138.jpg
    sml2_138.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 16
Yep... I'm currently looking at getting a few bits but they're relatively inexpensive, so once I have those I'll look at new rims, or a refurb on my current set, although, I do like the look of these on the attachments.

Either colour on a NHB CTR
yes mate, not bad at all, should look ok. :)

Cheers NYA.. I'll have a butchers and see what they look like on the virtual fitting bay I reckon, just gotta get a decent side on shot of the CTR beforehand... That'll be a job for Wednesday when I'll be "working from home"

Had a few hours spare so decided to give the engine bay a quick clean, never really cleaned it before properly as i always concentrate on the outside :rolleyes: . Quite pleased with the results for a 2002 engine bay.
016-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

014-1.jpg

Looks good mate, when i got mine it was filthy but just gave it a jet wash down (but not around the electrics etc) left 15mins then just wiped it down, used a little trim polish on the airbox etc and jobs a good one.

I now only spend about 2-3 minutes when i wash the car cleaning the engine bay as you can see its looking nice

DSCF0098.jpg

may i suggest painting the battery stap as yours as all bubbled like mine did

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a mugen style spoiler last week and had it sprayed, so got a chance to fit it today, very pleased with the look of it :lol:
002-3.jpg

003.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

007.jpg

Was a bit tight getting out of where i took the pictures :p

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You want some nice Facelift seats now to go with the other mods... :cool:

I only say this as I'm selling mine soon... But imo I think they'd look a litte better than the pre facelift seats.

Looks good though, like the spoiler a lot

You want some nice Facelift seats now to go with the other mods... :cool:

I only say this as I'm selling mine soon... But imo I think they'd look a litte better than the pre facelift seats.

Looks good though, like the spoiler a lot
Was thinking about the facelift seats as a mod in the near future :cool:

I'm getting some FD2 seats in my EP3 shortly so once I've done that I'll be ready to sell them. As they're not out of the car yet I'd not even thought prices but if you'd like to see pics and stuff once they're cleaned up, PM me.

I always thought they had the pull out lumber supports for your legs.

Dont really matter though really I suppose, I cant remember the last time I used mine.

Back