• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Mugen CR-Z

Hi guys,

Index:
1. Stock Dyno Run
2. Wheels Arrived
3. LEDs & HIDs installed
4. Tyres & Wheels fitted
5. Private Plate fitted & pre-track day prep
6. Trackday pics & video

Pics of my Mugen CR-Z, it is a Sport spec CR-Z with the full mugen kit. No supercharger unfortunately though :p

IMG_3855.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers guys :)

Got some pics of the rear yeah not on photobucket though so I'll upload when I get home.

Thinking of getting some different wheels first though as the standard 16" rims look a little lost.

Considering some Enkei RPF1's maybe? Although indecisive about which colour to go for and of course the cost, as they are £££.

Would be getting 17"s though.

Like it!

Have you recently bought this? Seen one identical on autotrader a couple of months ago.

I like these a lot! The are one of the best looking cars of that type IMO. And mugen gets you extra points also!

I love this car, especially in white. Not sure about the spoiler but still think the car looks awsome.

I know some folks will think I sound like a broken record, but that thing needs to be lower. It's a great looking car, but has way too much arch gap.

Back