• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

Wow that's a shiney civic! Not sure about those i-vtec stickers though... make sure you don't get carried away with too many decals...

thanks very much dude.. and i be fair honest.. im not too keen the i-vtec sticker above type r... donest look right , might take it off :) .....there be no more decals anyway :)

Well here is my new alloy wheels... feel so much better and better drive as its lightwheel.. with A1 Tyres :) :thumbup:
also got black wheel nuts.....looks savage..next is back tint window and will add brembo calipers covers.. wanted to protect my type r calipers clean.. so brembo give savage looks but really it only make my own calipers clean to stay away from dust :thumbup: :vtec:
DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0516.jpg

DSC_0512.jpg

DSC_0526.jpg

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0535.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

Please don't buy the caliper covers. Or if you do, don't go to any meets, because you'll get the píss ripped out of you until the cows come home.

Well i finally got chance to fitted my new custom rocker and also i got new carbon fibre covers .looks fantastic now
induction kits is away painting too.. in black with motorhead skull in 3D detailed ..cant wait now :thumbup:
DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

and new carbon fibre engine covers
DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

Different :)

Carbon looks lovely. Can't say I am a fan of the rocker, but it has been done brilliantly.

So you've had a motörhead logo put on it and then you cover it up with a manifold cover :freak:.

Take the mani cover off and sell it imo.

ermmm ya?? what big deal like.. when im at show i can show cover and logo same time .. we all do our own thing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back