• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

my new honda civic type r ep3 :DDDDD

hey all thought id post my new Honda civic type r ep3 2003, pretty much UN-modified at the moment however here are a few pics to get it started.

Sorry the pictures are a bit bigger than expected:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Clean! Although, I would personally but back to standard everything you have done badge/sticker wise. The sun strip does look quite, silly.

Welcome along... get rid of the sunstrip and random civic stickers

And you have a sunroof... which, as far as I know, isn't a factory option. Cool.

It says Type R as standard... yours says civic too

I just don't get why the previous owner de-badged the back and then slapped big nasty stickers on... makes no sense at all!

Looks clean but as others have said, look to get the original stickers/badgers put on :)

looks likes its been kept in a good condition, but like others i'm not a fan of the civic, civic type R, type R stickers and the sunstrip.

OEM badges FTW

i dont know if anyone else has mentioned this :p but get rid of the ghey stickers :S they look tacky IMO, return to standard with OEM badges and stickers etc. otherwise a tidy looking example :D never seen a sunroofed CTR before either :)

Looks clean enough but you dont want stickers like that all over it. Makes the car look halfords-tastic :)

Looks very clean indeed. I, on the other hand, dont really mind the stickers.......well maybe that sun strip.

easylover lol, ad get rid of the civic on the rear window and probably the extra civic on the side skirts. could maybe get away with the sun strip to go with the sunroof . . . maybe :) nice civ but, av also got a NHB civ, good colour but not for scratches lol

easylover lol, ad get rid of the civic on the rear window and probably the extra civic on the side skirts. could maybe get away with the sun strip to go with the sunroof . . . maybe :) nice civ but, av also got a NHB civ, good colour but not for scratches lol

wot.

No text talk on this forum :)

Back