• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My New Milano DC5

Dont have any mods planned for it, its got springs, goes fast and looks the nuts, plus has a really smart Jap Pioneer stereo full C Pack including starter button i think its also got front tints aswell :D

Dont have any mods planned for it, its got springs, goes fast and looks the nuts, plus has a really smart Jap Pioneer stereo full C Pack including starter button i think its also got front tints aswell :D
Give it 6 months or so mate,thats what i said when i got mine.
Enjoy:D

pre facelift dc5 milano red gotta be one of the best looking hondas ever :cool: your one of the lucky ones with intergrated rear fog ;) . would look good with sticker type front plate and wheels refurbed in grey anthracite

Thanks :D i was debating about the grey colour wheels but i really like the colour they are actualy. In the sun it just looks so nice

Wow! Didn't realize the last time i updated the thread was back in 2011.

So i still own the car which has been about 8 or 9 years now. This has to be the longest i've actually owned a car, but it's one i've become attached too over the years and i don't think i could bring myself to sell it.

Since my original post the car has gone through a few changes. I've had the wheels painted a metallic grey colour which is quite similar to anthracite. I purchased a few choice bolt on parts for it, such as a Gruppe M Carbon airbox with some upgrades Red SFS hoses and a Brand new Toda Racing exhaust from Japan.
I've also done the other typical upgrades like brake pads and braided lines along with the camber adjusters combined with a TGM Fast road setup.

As the car has done around 120k miles i had the Timing chain, guides and tensioner replaced at TGM with brand new genuine parts, i also treated the car to a brand new set of Wind Deflectors.

I've recently installed a few new parts which include a new set of JBL speakers into the rear of the car as it didn't have any followed by a new Pioneer SPH-DA120 headunit which has Apple Car Play. Also Purchased a k100 which i've had remapped by Romain and made a healthy 230bhp considering i'm still using the standard manifold and cat.

I'm considering a set of Bilstein B14 coilovers soon as well as refreshing some other suspension parts, mostly because the ride with the OEM Shocks and Spoon Springs is really harsh on the normal bumpy roads around where i live.

I think that's it for now but i will post some pictures below for anyone who wishes to see how the car has progressed whilst it has been in my possession.

When the Car went for mapping.

Engine Bay.

Forgot to mention i had the seat bolster changed so now the seat looks like new.

Wheel colour change.

Toda Exhaust.

Thanks very much, it does get looked after that's for sure. Once the weather warms up it will be going to Area Motorsport for a full re underseal to freshen it up.

Back