• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new R..........GTR! UPDATE PICS on P1

Matt_D said:
Hi mate long time no speak :D

GTR looks awesome mate, might have to pop up to santas pods and see this run next year

Will you be running this a dedicated drag car ? and the civic a track car ?

:lol:

GTR is my runaround now. :shock: :lol: ....well when its dry. I will put it up the strip at some point. Be rude not to. Part throttle it pulls just like the Civic. Give it some and it rips your head off! Would love to see what it can do. GTROC people on the stand at JAE reconned it was an easy 10s car....dunno if I want to try and proove that that much though as I still need to drive it afterwards. :lol:

Civic is in a state of transition. :wink: :wink: Will be racing it this year drag and track with the other members of the TDi North team. 8) ....and possibly some defectors. :lol:

LOL @ runaround, at what 20mpg max driving like a granny :lol:

Fairplay to you though mate 8)

Defectors eh? Seen the light have they :wink:

Matt_D said:

LOL @ 20mpg.

I drove from Croydon to Crawley on half a tank and tp's must be much worse than mine hehe

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
Matt_D said:

LOL @ 20mpg.

I drove from Croydon to Crawley on half a tank and tp's must be much worse than mine hehe

- Kevin.

Mate dont!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I get 120 miles out of a tank driving like miss daisy! :roll: :lol:

tp said:
Matt_D said:
Hi mate long time no speak :D

GTR looks awesome mate, might have to pop up to santas pods and see this run next year

Will you be running this a dedicated drag car ? and the civic a track car ?

:lol:

GTR is my runaround now. :shock: :lol: ....well when its dry. I will put it up the strip at some point. Be rude not to. Part throttle it pulls just like the Civic. Give it some and it rips your head off! Would love to see what it can do. GTROC people on the stand at JAE reconned it was an easy 10s car....dunno if I want to try and proove that that much though as I still need to drive it afterwards. :lol:

Civic is in a state of transition. :wink: :wink: Will be racing it this year drag and track with the other members of the TDi North team. 8) ....and possibly some defectors. :lol:

Cool TDI Racing Team all going a bit Americanised now :)

I dont think Ill be doing much racing next year at all, to be honest which sounds a pity now that some people are actually coming to race, hope that there are some SC cars in the field and that they aint all big power Turbo`s

I pushed the SC about as far as it will go, at the moment, unless the Rotrex boys do anything, and done what I wanted to do.

If I was to do it now, I would do it totally different and have a Turbo build but would want a EK etc etc trailer the full works, (which I just cant afford)

The way the rules etc etc are working out, its making it very very difficult for the Privateer to take part, unless you have VERY VERY deep pockets and are called Tim Webster :)

Peter Pan said:
The way the rules etc etc are working out, its making it very very difficult for the Privateer to take part, unless you have VERY VERY deep pockets and are called Tim Webster :)

Agree to that Pete - I think next year I will be doing my own thing... RWYB etc and try get a really low pass.

EK turbo sounds good though :twisted:

Back