• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new R33 GT-R V-Spec :smt041

Unreal mate 8)

Awesome spec :shock:

Good to see people doing well for themselves :wink:

as much as i hate the R33 skylines compaired to the 32 and 34

thats one killer spec!!!

i cant wait to see it at a meet 8)

Just updated the spec, I left out the coilovers and nismo rear upper arms.

Also added a few more pics 8)

- Kevin.

That looks the nuts mate! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Good choice! 8) 8) 8)

Just received an update from newera :D

The car is scheduled to arrive on the 31st October and I'll be able to go and see it on the 4th November :D

Unfortunately I wont be able to drive it away until the end of the month (November) due to all the conversions etc but at least I take see it in person after all this waiting. 8)

- Kevin.

Captain Redbeard said:
Excellent news. :D That's a bloody long wait after it arrives in the country though. :(

Miguel did say there's a possibility it could be ready sooner, fingers crossed i suppose! 8)

At least I can save for petrol in the mean time :lol: :lol:

- Kevin.

That's quite a wait :shock:

But let's face it - if there was anything worth waiting for it's this beast :twisted:

Just received a phone call, its no longer on a boat, it through customs and its going for an MOT tomorrow :D

- Kevin.

moNoKnoT said:
Just received a phone call, its no longer on a boat, it through customs and its going for an MOT tomorrow :D

- Kevin.

nice.

Fancy taking a drive to Windsor when its on the road to show it off

and take me for a spin :lol:

I assume that you are now totally unbearable to be around Kevin - the waiting is almost over!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back