• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Nhb EP3....now with full vinyl wrap!

Looking good dude.

Ive sent you a PM, my sister is wanting to get her Z4 wrapped, where did you get yours done from?

Cheers
Jay

A few photos for anyone wondering how good the 3m carbon is....

4614c8e9.jpg

4d38bf8d.jpg

f32833e7.jpg

6bbb8620.jpg

Progress this week I'm afraid is poor... I think I have finally decided which exhaust, and I have a few original ideas for the enginebay aswell.... But trying to keep the car drivable for a trip to crail at the weekend, so I'll start ripping apart next week!

On reflection it does look a bit too low imo. Especially the rear.

Looks awesome though, still not convinced on the carbon, would prefer shine tbh :p

very nice ride mate, are you going to tint the rear 3 windows limo black? perfect ride hight imo. the vinyl transforms the car and looks fresh. nice work :).

I was going to get a legal tint all round, it would look alot darker when they were all done, my mate has a tinting business so may have a play with that some weekend. I'm happy with the rideheight and it handles really well. I'm thinking supercharger soon too.....hmm decisions

I was going to get a legal tint all round, it would look alot darker when they were all done, my mate has a tinting business so may have a play with that some weekend. I'm happy with the rideheight and it handles really well. I'm thinking supercharger soon too.....hmm decisions

have limo on the rear 3 though as it masks out the black border of the windows and gives the glass a pure black look.

Premier style tints ftw. always.

I had the fronts tinted on my Premier, but legally so that I didnt get any trouble.

Sucks having two tone tints though but it had to be done as a Premier NHB does look like a van otherwise.

I'm not a fan of 2 tone either, I'm just going to go legal all round, it looks alot darker when they are all done anyway.

just found a place in southport that does wraps, will be looking into this as would love a bit of carbon wrapping done :)

hey dude, can i ask where did you buy the wing type-r stickers below the rear doors from? (i take it you applied them yourself after the wrap? .. also the rear badge?

wanted to hate it .....but eeeer its pretty dam smart mate. Very unique look! How did you find the wrap to work with? was it difficult?

It was bumped from a while ago, but if the OP still visits here, where are you from??

Window tints ftw! :) any tint on the fronts is illegal (so dont go too dark or your asking for it!) im putting 20% on my fronts tonight :x (yeah i know im asking for it..)

Oh and im not been a cnt just thought id let peeps know if anyone was unsure! :)

Back