• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My nhb ep3

well the car will be going in tomorrow at TGM for the front bonnet re-spray, new center bumper and a resprayed splitter.

Also i received an update on my custom cover from a good mad ol bredbun of mine Paul. you can check him out at SpoonerProductions :wine:

so heres the first stage of my cover...more to follow soon.

photo.jpg

UPDATE!

had some pics sent over from my buddy of my K20 progress... he has had some issues since the last pic due to airline and compressor so had to source some new parts before he could get up and running again. here is the progress so far its coming along nicely cant wait for the finished!

Base coat
photo2.jpg

Masked
photo3.jpg

Airbrushing: first stage
photo4.jpg

not long hopefully untill the finished piece is in place. before and after shot to come with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
great job so far mate , picked my 05 ctr up saturday , aint had time yet to take pics , what do you mean when you say the megs 3 step ?

Just added some updated pics to the cover customisation. i know again its not something everyone is into but i think its pretty pimp :D

Here is a quick pic update...nothing has changed on the car. Went out to a London tunnel to get some pics and here are a handful of my favourites from the night...

TYPE_R_001.jpg

TYPE_R_003.jpg

TYPE_R_004.jpg

TYPE_R_005.jpg

TYPE_R_011.jpg

TYPE_R_017.jpg

TYPE_R_021.jpg

TYPE_R_022.jpg

TYPE_R_026.jpg

TYPE_R_049.jpg

TYPE_R_050.jpg

TYPE_R_060.jpg

all pictures were taken by my buddy JonnyJones... you can check him out at http://www.jonnyjones.co.uk to see his blog, and media work he has created in the past.
hope you all like em as much as i do :D. woop.:smt041

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an update it has been awhile...but i have been busy. :smt047 My Rocker cover is finished and on the car! i must say it is looking fresh! really pops the engine bay and brings it back from looking tired and diiiirrrty. i just need to get on the bay cleaning side now to make it look 100%

I was going to go with a Rising sun, but i had a change of heart and wanted something more solid. so went with white and a red Honda.

Heres a few pics of the cover.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

OLD vs NEW
photo3.jpg

look at it shine, look at it shine....
photo5-1.jpg

Carbon cover on white looks very nice imo
DSC01066.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

DSC01064.jpg

Very pleased with the result, the white against the NHB is just awesome. Unfortunately my old Dome nuts are very tired, i have just orderd some anodised ones and ill pop a pic up once there on.
If fitting a newly refurbed one to an ep3, spend more time removing the brake fluid resevoir. its very tight under there and could dink the edge of it against the bracket. hmmm.
A good mate of mine did the refurb work www.spoonerproductions.co.uk/ his finish is second to none, i wouldnt use anybody else.

Next stop...Handling+Exhaust. Im booked in at TGM to get Eibach pro kit and FRS. I have also ordered a Tie-bar, and an upper front strut. Hopefully the handling will be sweet and very responsive after....well in comparison to this boat im in now :cool:

Spoon N1 is on its way and was supposed to have arrived yesterday, but damn couriers are never reliable! There are some mixed reviews on the N1 some like it some hate it. i have only seen it in vids not in the flesh so will have to see when it gets here :confused:

Easy now

Yes great work there, I've been trying to get my paint work top notch but after using this naf stuff they call 'G3' I wasn't impressed.
I know I'll need to get the front bumper resprayed (any idea on costs?) but theres swirls I can work on - so I'll give Megs 3 step a go.

Cheers,

Yoshi

Back