• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB EP3

Amazing thread mate. Looking great. I'm only down the road so looking forward to seeing her when she out

Sorry for the lack of updates lately !! but some good news !!! SHES ALMOST COMPLETE !!!!

still needs flatting and a good polish up will hopefully have that done next weekend so will upload some more pics once iv finished !!

thanks guys and just a hobby really thought about doing it as a trade but i dont really enjoy doing it, it winds me up massivly and i get bored rather quickly of it haha

6TH page !! think i may have neglected this a bit !! well im baaaaaaack yes im baaaaack ... not alot went on over the christmassy months to be honest my computer decided to take up my time and monies !! anyway got back to the car this week !! had to strip apart the drivers side hub all again as i had to change 2 wheel studs did not take too long as everything is new :) after that decided to give the car a good wash it may have been sitting in the garden a few months while my mate was swapping the engine on his car !! well took a few photos after the wash .........

thought you guys / girls would like alot of pics !!

yeah anyway pulled the car back inside after the wash didnt really look at much,, started the insurance up ,, and booked the mot for tuesday !! decided to give the car a good wipe over today and a bit of a polish tidy up the inside the usual stuff.. although when i had a close look at the paint it had decided to crack and split all over the car :( so im not a very happy bunny today!!!

never mind one day i may be able to say im happy with it !!!

guess ill just get the mot sorted get it taxed and on the road and then i will have to save up some pennies till i can afford to send it off to be sprayed (again)

should have taken some pics but with the mood i was in it kind of didnt cross my mind !!!

anyway good to chat again and i shall give another update with how the mot goes !!!

good news today ,, flew through its mot :) tester loved the car and commented on how many new parts were on it :) road tax starts on the 1st of feb so you may see me about from now on !!!

will keep this thread going .. as im sure there will be plenty more things going on with this car now :) when i can afford it that is !!!

gave the car a bit of tlc today ,,, if anyone was interested this is the current issue with the paintwork

popped up in spots all over the car looks like its down to the clearcoat i used ohh well it will get sorted soon hopefully ,,

other then that i am over the moon with the car drives lovely and pulls well :)

looked under the engine bay today and noticed it still looked like a body shop under there so lots of scrubbing later and nice and shiny again :)

next on the list is to get the wheels aligned and get them all balanced :)

Unbelievable amount of work gone into this car mate and it looks superb, just a shame about the paintwork but I'm sure you'll soon get that sorted.

thanks kirby and pete ! ill probably just end up getting someone elce to sort out the paint now when i have some spare pennies !!

Fair play for having a go at painting it yourself. I do most things to my cars and paint the odd little thing here and there but could never paint a whole car so you've done better than me. You got any mods planned or lined up in the future?

sprayed many cars before in the past was just a poor choice of clear coat ,, just too much work correcting it haha and nope plan on keeping the car standard first year or so ,, ( so he says , shall have to see how long i last haha ) coming from a 1l corsa comfort the civic is monstrous :)

Well you've out a lot if effort and work in so far mate. I've had quite a few cars over the years including imprezas, skyline etc but always missed my Hondas and ended up coming back to them again as there's just something about them and the vtec engine always sounds amazing. I've got big plans for mine just need the cash to make them come to life, haha

Well the outcome definitely looks worth it as you've done a good job so far mate. I'm after a new set of wheels for mine at the moment. I'm getting bored of the work split rims so might go for a set of rota grid drifts again when funds allow

Back