• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB EP3

yeah im quite a fan of the rotas also been looking at them but wheels are not really priority at the moment haha and cheers josh !!

Just seen this and read from the start amazing job you've done on the ctr shame about the paint but thats just one of those things to test you! Well done fella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks alec ! trust me there has been many time this car has tested me !! many times iv semi given up haha

The main thing is you haven't given up i would have probably lost my temper and caused more damage haha

just a tiny little update on the car ... well i say tiny ... paint was getting worse and was getting fed up with looking at it luckily i had a week off of work so after a week of stripping (the car) and sanding its almost ready for another spray !!!

only have 1 week back at work then off for another week so hopefully wont take too long ! gone into more detail then the last time
everything down to the wing mirror covers are being re done

but annoying having to do it all again but used this opportunity to repair the dings i missed the first time round ! and repair the bits i couldnt be asked to do hopefully this time it will go smoother !!! haha

Fair play to you for taking on such a mammoth job with your pride and joy!
If it was me that was doing it it would look like a nursery school painting i cant even paint by numbers!
Im guessing you must have done this before your ctr?

thanks buddy its been a long 2 years :)

haha you never know dude you might start a new craze !!!

and yeah done quite a bit of spraying before if only i had learned not to cheep out !!

then maybe i wouldnt have to do it all again :(

ohh well we live and learn i guess!!!

haha wish i could buddy !

clean out of pennies at the moment though :( have even had to borrow money to get the paint !!

i always over order on paint ... so will have plenty left over for anything like that when the time comes !!

oh mate you must have got loads of patience , enjoyed reading all the hard graft you have put into this , if i do a simple job like an oil change i feel nice job that saved a few quid rather than having a garage to do it , so i bet you must be well chuffed with how far you have brought this car .

Nice job bud, very impressive the amount of work you've put into it. Just about to start a build thread on my nhb ctr, pretty similar story to yours really just no need for engine change thankfully

Back