• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My NHB FN2

I thought it was time to add a quick build thread on here just so I can get some advise and feedback from people on TRO.
Will keep it short for you all.

I brought my NHB FN2 GT about 8 or so months ago its was standard apart from a few up grades. iPod connection, window tints, bass works speaker upgrades and footwell lighting.

My mods list looks a little like this now.
GP front splitter,
Mugen grill,
Mugen airbox,
Mugen scoop kit,
Mugen oil cap,
Braided brake hoses,
Stop-tech front brakes,
Milltek cat back,
Mugen lower rear skirt,
Heko wind deflecters,
Mugen aero rear wing,
ABP FRSU,
Eibach springs 30mm,
Custom sprayed alloys,

Just ordered the Mugen fenders so these will also be on the car in 2-3 weeks.

Here are some pictures of the car.

imagean.jpg

imagezg.jpg

imagevbu.jpg

imagesdo.jpg

The car is my daily drive and puts a smile on my face everytime I get into it. The car can normally be found driving around wales with RebelMotorsportClub.

Lovely car, I love the Mugen wings. Those fenders will look awesome!

Surprised a race header and remap isn't on the cards.

Very nice looking car, i love the colour of your wheels, what colour would that be.....

The colour to be honest im not 100% sure. I said to the bodyshop I would like a gunmetal colour and he got his son to make the colour up for me to what he thought I would like. Its really hard to explain the colour. The base wll be gunmetal with a little custom magic lol

Thanks for all the nice comments as well

Very nice. :smt023

You were at the Type R Celebration lap at Silverstone weren't you, before you got the wing fitted?

Very nice. :smt023

You were at the Type R Celebration lap at Silverstone weren't you, before you got the wing fitted?

Yeah I was at the Silverstone lap before the wing. My Fn2 was on the back row with the Mugen rear splitter.

SO an update on the car. I have had a few things done to it now.

Ive added the FD2 manifold, TDI North throttle body and Hondata flashpro with TDI North tune. I have also now moved the front number plate onto a small square one and a nice private plate (MU06GEN)

The Mugen fenders have also been installed and while it was in the bodyshop I had the holes behind the normal number plate filled and smoothed. Here are some pictures of the car at the moment.

fender5.jpg

fenderlasta.jpg

fender101.jpg

fender8.jpg

fender6.jpg

fender4c.jpg

fender2.jpg

fender1y.jpg

fender3.jpg

Fantastic. Wings look great! Any front end shots with the number plate relocated?

I was next to you in the SS EP3 at Silverstone.

Back