• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

It's all healthy Jay, thats bonus mate:D

I'd be inclined to pick it up and beat on it for a while. Enjoy the work you've put in!

365whp = fast car:lol:

What size injectors you running Jay? I've seen Walbro 255 running ID1000's at big boost no problem before. What part of the ATR fuel system is giving you issues?

I now can't speak or function properly........
a) You're actually JayK from a certain supercool band
b)Your'e a multi millionaire
c)You're both
d)You're an immensely talented, dedicated hard working guy who has just made a load of other guys very jealous!!!!!!

Well done mate, AWESOME!

It's all healthy Jay, thats bonus mate:D

I'd be inclined to pick it up and beat on it for a while. Enjoy the work you've put in!

365whp = fast car:lol:

What size injectors you running Jay? I've seen Walbro 255 running ID1000's at big boost no problem before. What part of the ATR fuel system is giving you issues?

Cheers J, Yeah Ro said its running really well.

Yeah ive asked the guys to set up the suspension give the rest of the car a health check and i'll collect on the weekend.

Im running Walbro 255 and ID1000's dude. At 1.1 bar shes at 85% IDC, and more fuel is added IDC goes up but mixture does not get richer. All boilis down to the fuel pump. I thought we would have seen 500hp. But i guess not.

Will upgrade next year, but im gonna have a play with it over the next couple of months :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I now can't speak or function properly........
a) You're actually JayK from a certain supercool band
b)Your'e a multi millionaire
c)You're both
d)You're an immensely talented, dedicated hard working guy who has just made a load of other guys very jealous!!!!!!

Well done mate, AWESOME!

Wow, im not a,b, or c. :lol:

Thanks dude.

Cant wait to get home tonight,

Ive got loads of fireworks to collect tonight when i get back up north. I was thinking of leaving them and just making bangs with the ATR :lol:

Yeah Le, about time hey mate.

Ive already got my eye on this lot :D

X2 Walbro 270 Fuel pumps
1 Swirl pot
1 Aeromotive fuel pressure reg with fuel gauge
AEM Fuel rail

Couldn't see it on my iPhone but found it on YouTube and :lol:

[video=youtube;6QC72TBJ8bk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QC72TBJ8bk[/video]

Back