• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

Got rid of the parts yet?

Yes mate, they flew away, I only had to advertise the bonnet and that went in a matter of hours. Everything else was picked up by word of mouth.

Good parts go quick.

I only have a set of Eibach springs, and Eibach camber adjusters left, out of everything.

Im going to sell those as a set, all thogether, as a sort of stage 1 chassis upgrade. (FRSU).

What about the Susan Boyle (The Subo?)

What you getting suits? Think there might be a ralliart sig available :)

:lol:

I cant really afford the car I want at the minute, so im going to save for it. When the CTR goes and with the money I have made from teh mods ill be half way there I feel.

It will be AWD turbo though.

It wont be new as you loose too much when you drive it away, maybe a year old or so.

I know what I want though.

Driving Rachel's 206 at the minute so at least I have a car, of sorts.

I will feel the crunch when Le Man's comes around again and Ill want a car to go down in, but I have to stay strong and save.

Yes mate, they flew away, I only had to advertise the bonnet and that went in a matter of hours. Everything else was picked up by word of mouth.

Good parts go quick.

I only have a set of Eibach springs, and Eibach camber adjusters left, out of everything.

Im going to sell those as a set, all thogether, as a sort of stage 1 chassis upgrade. (FRSU).

How much? How low do they sit? And how many miles have they covered? Are they off the car now? :D

So the FujitSusanBoyle's gone? :(:lol:

How much? How low do they sit? And how many miles have they covered? Are they off the car now? :D

So the FujitSusanBoyle's gone? :(:lol:

RM01A has gone mate, sorry.

Springs and adjusters have covered about 13,000 miles are were brand new from when I bought them and had them fitted by Tom at TGM just over a year ago.

They are still on the car at the moment, due to be removed some time this week.

Drops the height to -20mm, whcih IMO is the perfect drop on a CTR.

PM me dude if you want to make me an offer.

Worth getting the springs if you have a stock suspension set up.. Fast road set up should be one of the first things you do to an EP3.

Worth getting the springs if you have a stock suspension set up.. Fast road set up should be one of the first things you do to an EP3.

Yeah had a similar set-up on the FN2 - it's amazing how such a small detail, can make such a difference over stock.

Suits: Let me know what you're looking for the package dude and I'll let you know my thinking.

Last edited by a moderator:
People have said it before, but these cars in OEM guise are still very capable cars and a joy to drive.

The car is now totally stripped :( .

Just thought id let people know im lucky enough to be the new owner of this car, i've had it since monday night and have already fallen in love with it, Nick has certainly looked after it whilst he had it and I intend to do the same! Thanks for selling it to me Nick!!

Just thought id let people know im lucky enough to be the new owner of this car, i've had it since monday night and have already fallen in love with it, Nick has certainly looked after it whilst he had it and I intend to do the same! Thanks for selling it to me Nick!!

got yourself a nice car there :smt023

Love the looks of the type r and the pug mate, absolutely stunning...

Did you have an RBC inlet along with all your other exhaust mods and GM?

Did you have an RBC inlet along with all your other exhaust mods and GM?

No, I didnt get that far, I was looking at a RBC and larger throttle body but decieded against it and sold the car.

Too much money, with too littel gains.

Third, 106 GTI, bloody excellent car, had this for three years, didn’t want to sell it but was made a silly offer for it and it allowed me to get my CTR.
SV400072.jpg

was worth ever penny nick :)

Back