• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My satin ep3 = ARC Air Box, Fujitsubo RM01A exhaust system, Maxim Works Manifold

I'm loving that ARC, im saving for a gruppe m at the moment but may sway back to the ARC if its just as good and if its cheaper

I'm loving that ARC, im saving for a gruppe m at the moment but may sway back to the ARC if its just as good and if its cheaper

It is a lovely piece of kit that will give you the performance/Joy. So it's worth the money. I think a good condition second hand one will cost around £300-400 and from new £750. You can double check it on-line. I did saw a few for sale on ebay couple of months ago. Whether it is still there or not, just have to search around.

I am hoping there will be a few more updates soon. Thanks guys for all your comments, much appreciated. I will keep you's updated!!! Thanks for looking.

Does anyone know if the ARC will fit with a J's front strut brace?

Definitely will fit mate, because If i remember correctly the J's front strut brace sticks out more towards the cam cover. So, it should be ok. I mean, the cusco strut brace works out perfectly, as it tuck in to the end of the engine bay. Show in picture's.

Nice car dude & some tasty mods there. ARC looks sweet!

Thanks dude, personally I think it looked awesome. And, the sound it gives when it sucks more air in to the airbox are just amazing. I do recommend it if people have the money, get one.

Thanks dude, personally I think it looked awesome. And, the sound it gives when it sucks more air in to the airbox are just amazing. I do recommend it if people have the money, get one.

It does look awsome, nice change to the usual gruppe m. I think im going to stick with my cai. What does your exhaust sound like? It looks teh sex!

It does look awsome, nice change to the usual gruppe m. I think im going to stick with my cai. What does your exhaust sound like? It looks teh sex!

I am away for couple of weeks. So, hopefully by the time I come back the weather will nice. I'll try to record some clips of the exhaust system?

Nice car mate. Lovely in fact. Given me a few ideas for brakes too, what difference does the braided brake lines and frodo pads make? Have you upgraded brake fluid too? I can't decide next mod, FRSU or brake upgrade. Which one will I reap the benefit of more? Hmmm

Nice car mate. Lovely in fact. Given me a few ideas for brakes too, what difference does the braided brake lines and frodo pads make? Have you upgraded brake fluid too? I can't decide next mod, FRSU or brake upgrade. Which one will I reap the benefit of more? Hmmm

Thanks Leo. The first thing I've noticed with the braided brake line is that you'll have more confidence braking on high speed and it grips much better and more positive. Fluid is equally important as well, try use the DOT 5 brake fluid, it runs better at a high temperature.

I think most of the honda driver's have ferodo ds2500 pads fitted. They are worth their money. Excellent, braking point low/high speed.

What I think you should do is that get some ds2500 pads £80-£100 and braided brake line fitted. Make sure your mechanic puts DOT 5 brake fluid in. You won't be believe how good they can be, unless you actually prove it by yourself.

Personally, FRSU is a good mod but I don't think is worth it with the UK road. If you're a heavy track user, yes go for it. I think you should sort out the handling and brake upgrade.

hello mate, were did you get the fuji from if you dont mind ?

Hi samir, I've actually went over to Japan to buy it. It's a painful experience but is worth it. You can try touge distribution. I think they do a pretty good deal on there.

Did you get the works header new?

Not cheap at all :cool: JDM bonus points to you man.

You have a lot of quality parts man; I'd love to know what it'll make with an RBC and Kpro, mapped accordingly. :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates? As said, you appeared to be very busy within a couple months, looking good though.

Yes, I was working over in Dublin for a few weeks. Just have to find sometime to fit the stuff..So I hope it should done within the next few weeks.....

Did you get the works header new?

Not cheap at all :cool: JDM bonus points to you man.

You have a lot of quality parts man; I'd love to know what it'll make with an RBC and Kpro, mapped accordingly. :twisted:

Thanks for your comments. I am glad someone has actually agreed with the stuff I've done so far. Much appreciated.

Yes is the Works header. It works very with the RM01, not too loud but when you vtec it. The loud roar from it is amazing. I was planning to get a kpro around Aug and get it mapped. Before that, I have to get the suspension, engine mounts maybe the brakes upgraded first. I will keep you guys updated...once again thanks for all the comments and the time of going through the threads.

Back