• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My ukdm dc2 r

Hello All

Just thought I would fire up some snaps (prev owners), I pick this up later this week and let the work commence :)

Ive got the JDM 98 Spec 4-1 manifold to fit along with a spoon b pipe and spoon n1 and
hsd coilovers

My Todo list is:
Spoon Yellow cam cover and other nice bits under the bonnet
Change the wheels from standards
Bodyshop for some corrections

1.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

TRADITIONAL FEATURE OF THE BONNET (RUST)

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

Actually Liking GREEN Rota Grids

12.JPG

Sweet. Very nice indeed.

I'm going exact same route with Spoon b pipe, back box and JDM 98 mani on mine. Well, I will as soon as someone sells me them!

I was also going to go for green Volks - do like the Rotas but James will get the hump if I buy some of them. Anyway, green rules, should definitely do it.

Welcome along.

thanks for the replies chaps, not a lot to report at the moment on it apart from spending out on lots of cleaning products and stuff got some of the oxidation out the panels (wahoo) other from that it's just small doses

few purchases to make over the coming months too

Half day today so spent a couple hours with a few different bottles of poor boys giving it a bit of a clean up

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

Wicked. Blue wheel nuts really make a nice little subtle touch.

Did you do the S2000 aerial conversion yourself or was it on when you got it?

thanks i prefer the long black lug nuts i got but they sadly break too easily but the blue ones are more solid ...

the s2000 aerial was already done on the car

IMG_0387.JPG
IMG_0387.JPG
The other day finally got round to fitting the replacement bonnet as the one i had was rather rusty underneath and came through to the surface cracking the paint :( so off with the old and picked this bonnet up of scribbler and 15 mins later off and on and aligned up :)

Stickers staying on for mere entertainment value :p

NewBonnet.JPG

Back