• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

I tried to rename it for you Si, but it won’t let me, unless Admin can sort it for you.

N77s and now Simons Track day project or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to rename it for you Si, but it won’t let me, unless Admin can sort it for you.

N77s and now Simons Track day project or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will send Loxy or Chris a message see what they can do

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

N77.....If you go to the first post, then select edit post, go advanced and you can change the title

Great upgrades Simon, I’m thinking in the future to upgrade my intake manifold. To fit the M2 intake, do you have to cut anything from around the front panel in order for it to fit? Cheers.
No cutting required Rikki.

So that's all the parts fitted plus a new top idler pulley and aux belt. Tegiwa intake hose and a couple of brake fluid leaks sorted from front banjo bolts. All done at Motion Motorsports it was also mapped by Jcal at 240 bhp.
Booked on at Cadwell 1st October can't wait. received_587369948643083.jpg

Car dropped off at DH Racing to have Mfactory plated diff, Mfactory 5.8 final drive, Lightened flywheel and new clutch fitted.
e79aea8be5b11a3b349e46a785569cd4.jpg
b25e3a75b0ecb6481e85912b3c8d112e.jpg

My highest was 7 cars and 3 motorbikes for a household of 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure that you and Jamie count as adults, Simon? :lol:

And I thought it was just the four of you; do have parents living with as well?

Yes we do Karl they live in a separate annex on the right in photo and your probably right about Jamie and I
d3ecf002a3b052c347c3902bb71153e7.jpg

Massive thanks to Danny Hobson of DH Racing for sorting the civic out.
Pictures on WhatsApp throughout the day of the work taking place.
Highly recommended, based near Howden East Yorkshire.

Back