• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Ah fair enough, and good to know. :smt023

Obviously some will break, but I guess that is being unlucky. :lol:

Oil and filter should be changed every 40k. If kept serviced they're supposed to be good for the life of the car. I think it depends how it's treated. The guy who had this before me was knocking on 60 and hardly drove it, the owner before he said was a woman...

It's a great gearbox, sport mode is amazing.

Not yet Harv, I need it to be dry.

Flapper mod vid.

[video=youtube;XNRhWUyo6C4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRhWUyo6C4[/video]

Only the last throttle blip went just over 3k rpm. The rest were under.

Sounds amazing on full chat.

Gearbox oil and filter and diff haldex oil and filter have arrived. 7.2l in the gearbox.

8843585e.jpg

Lovely R32 Mike :) always loved these

I slightly prefer the MK4 in terms of styling but there is no doubt that the MK5 is a far better car (Gearbox is immense!)

Have you got any plans for it? The guys at JBS Auto Designs have some rather tasty parts available for these

I'll be doing MK6 climatronic with RNS510 head unit this month and Paul at TDI north mentioned a gentleman he knows that has had some good results mapping standard cars so I will be going to speak to him, 30 plus horses to be had on a standard car.

What is the Climatronic exactly? A head unit that shows where your vents are blowing? I couldn't really work it out.

I'll be doing MK6 climatronic with RNS510 head unit this month and Paul at TDI north mentioned a gentleman he knows that has had some good results mapping standard cars so I will be going to speak to him, 30 plus horses to be had on a standard car.

I bet you get great torque figures as well

Back