• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

I put these on the a couple of days ago after cleaning the car. They look great thanks Mook!

b04b35c3.jpg

mook, do you know what size people are using to put on the back under the rear wiper??
if so can i come collect one? i only live down the road in fareham.

D4N H > Looking super mate :)

Tomcat > Standard 280mm size mate, it looks good anywhere ;) Myself and the missus work shifts which makes it tricky to pop in, easy enough to post though :)

ATRmac > Yes indeedy :D

mook; just deposited £5 in your paypal with my name and address attached, standard size, external, just the 1 :)

And received, many thanks. Will be in the post for collection Tuesday morning...

With the updating of the forum and the new logo above I've updated the club graphics to match. As before I can do internal and external fitment graphics with the standard size being 285mm wide. I'll hold those in stock and can do other sizes/applications on request :)

Details correct as of 2012; Single urls are £5 delivered, pair can be had for £8.50. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D

typerowners09.jpg

Can we make this thread a sticky please and unsticky the thread for the older style graphics.

PM me for any queries.

Can I have one of these mate, shall I just PayPal you? I want the 280mm one to fit under rear wiper.

i have just sent you money mate hope its worked, i would like two of the standard size ones please mate. thanks

Hey Mook. I've just sent you some money. Can you sort me out a couple of stickers please. Thanks.
Jonathan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mook,

Just sent you a transfer through paypal mate along with my address details, give me a shout if you need anymore details :)

Back