• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

stickers

thanks received stickers today will get them on hopefully over the weekend and get some pics taken and posted , :)

cheers Andy

Received Stickers today, They look absolutely amazing!! Cheers mate, Will try upload a few pictures if i can once *** put them on the car :D

Hey Mook, I was thinking of maybe having the 'Type R' stickers on my side skirts done like my baby blue owner stickers! Are you able to do that? Keep them exactly the same but having the red R in the same blue as the owner stickers :) Let me know how much that would cost, Cheers Chris.

Give your windows a good clean and leave them perfectly dry. Line up, gently tac one end then run down the length of the graphics ensuring there's no air bubbles. Press down firmly then remove the clear application tape and you're done :)

Back