• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Trev > Those ones are internal yes. If you want external I'll get some more made up

That's what I wanted dude external ones :)

Edit: don't worry about it I'll keep the internal an use them there's less chance of the little scaly wag kids peeling em off. Just a little puzzled when I opened em

Last edited by a moderator:
No bother, makes sense really as the little bast*rds stole my wind deflectors, a sticker would be like taking candy from a baby in comparison.

Thanks for quick delivery I'll post a picture when done :)

Hi Mook,

Had a pair of the external graphics off you a while back but having a swap around on the car, would you be able to do me 4 external stickers for £15 if I paypal you the funds?
Cheers buddy :)

Hey Mook, do you do custom decals, I only want something simple and the artwork already exists. Can you let me know mate and we can sort something from there, cheers chap, Darren;)

hello what would you recomend i have the championship white type r and i want 2 stickers the windows are a little tinted would you recomend internal or external :)

Cash received chaps, will sort those and hopefully get to a post box tomorrow :)

Back