• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Stickers arrived today. No idea how to put them on though. There are 2 on one piece of sticky plastic. Do I need to cut them both out individually around the letters or what?

Cut them in half so you've the two urls, then apply as follows;

* Ensure where you're placing them is clean and dry
* Press the clear application tape firmly onto the graphic, with the back of your thumb nail for example
* Flip the graphic over and peel the backing paper off the back (it's easier than peeling the graphic off the paper, if you get my drift)
* Align the graphic just so then apply rubbing over from one end to the other to keep out air bubbles
* Press firmly down then peel the application tape off leaving the letters in place.
* Job done

:D

No worries mate. If any of you guys are at JAE over the weekend I'll be there on the Celica Club UK stand with my GT-Four and will have plenty of club graphics with me, can also do fitting if needs be :)

The standard small one is 280mm wide, could probably make some up down to 180mm or so, any smaller and it may start to distort a little.

No worries mate. If any of you guys are at JAE over the weekend I'll be there on the Celica Club UK stand with my GT-Four and will have plenty of club graphics with me, can also do fitting if needs be :)

Is that the same club who put beer cans onto one of the cars? As I noticed that stand had some nice GT-Four's

That was the GT-Four Enthusiasts club a couple of stands up, they had a bit of trouble taking them off at the end, that's what comes from drunken moments thinking it'd be a good idea to stick them on with silicone sealer *lol*.

I didn't manage to get over in the end, even though I could see you guys over the hedge :oops:

Was a cracking weekend though, despite the odd knobs you always seem to get :chav:

Proper confused Mook. Wanna get two of them standard decals off you. Don't know how to go about it!? :S

I'm such a tool. Right, it says on the first page about Mook's pay pal. But how do i pay!? lmao. Cos if i press the link, it's obviously an email... you get me? :S Cheers dotty.

I'm such a tool. Right, it says on the first page about Mook's pay pal. But how do i pay!? lmao. Cos if i press the link, it's obviously an email... you get me? :S Cheers dotty.

That is how paypal works.. Do you have a paypal account? If not then pm him for other methods of payment.

Back