• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

thankss matee ;) do you know if the sticker comes in white and red?

It'll look like this!

Sdc10046.jpg

:smt023

Thanks Loxy, that's pretty much it :)

Standard graphic is as per the pic, in silver/red in either internal or external fitment :cool:

If you have an external 'new style R' graphic, could I have one please... will Paypal you later this morning if so!

Hi their can you give me some details on how to get some graphics please not too sure how to Go about it thanks....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9105 using Tapatalk

Hi their can you give me some details on how to get some graphics please not too sure how to Go about it thanks....

Here is an extract from the very first post in this thread.....

With the updating of the forum and the new logo above I've updated the club graphics to match. As before I can do internal and external fitment graphics with the standard size being 285mm wide. I'll hold those in stock and can do other sizes/applications on request :)

Details correct as of 2012; Single urls are £5 delivered, pair can be had for £8.50. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D

PM me for any queries.

can i have an external and internal please, new to paypal. your have to explain how to do it all to me

I think you log in to PayPal site, click 'send money', input mooks PayPal email address and how much, send as gift. :)

I think you log in to PayPal site, click 'send money', input mooks PayPal email address and how much, send as gift. :)

what is his paypal etc, and how will he know its me and my address. sorry for being dumb, never really use paypal

Back