• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Cheers chaps, just made up a fresh batch so outstanding orders will be sent out over the weekend :)

Rastamanshanejohn > I did indeed mate, many thanks. Will get those sorted ;)

Just realised how long this took to do New shocks,eibach 30mm springs ,new mounts extended ball joints ,new bearings ,Polly bush wishbones ,jdm rear anti roll bar adjustable rear camber arms Finally off to TDI north in Warrington to get the fast road set up done can't wait ( only took two years ). Lol

Apologies mate, my mix up - got yours okay, it's someone elses address I'm missing :eek:

I don't understand how to buy this? I want a pair of them, but dunno how to pay? Usually when you buy something, you can select what you buy and then put in details. Can someone help??

With the updating of the forum and the new logo above I've updated the club graphics to match. As before I can do internal and external fitment graphics with the standard size being 285mm wide. I'll hold those in stock and can do other sizes/applications on request :)

Details correct as of 2012; Single urls are £5 delivered, pair can be had for £8.50. My Paypal is [email protected] if you're up for some :D

typerowners09.jpg

Can we make this thread a sticky please and unsticky the thread for the older style graphics.

PM me for any queries.

Put your details in the PayPal payment and whether you want internal or external ones.

We don't supply them directly, they come from Mook. He's been doing them for us for years.

Sorry, forgot to mention. I want internal stickers. If you have already sent them it's fine, just preferably internal ones

Back